Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E (9136 Views)

SOLD Used Toyota Carina E Saloon 350k / CARINA-E WAGON FOR 520K / Toyota Carina E 2.0gli Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by Larrynbm: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
Viperman, Inspire men can u get me a Toyota carina E either 1992, 1995 or 1998 model it must be a manual transmission with factory fitted AC never driven in Nigeria the money is down in the bank

I need the price am based in abuja my contacts are 08037035439 or larrynbm@gmail.com

Below are the pics of what i want ranging from 92-98

Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by ayodeji1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
i can get you exactly what u desire from cotonou.but you will have to create time to go with me please.il take you there so you can select what you want.then i will bring it in and down to abuja for you.if you are interested,you can reach me on 08058054334.
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by ayodeji1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
The price ranges are:
92 model automatic gear with factory a/c-N620,000 LANDING COST TO ABUJA.
95 model automatic gear full option-N700,000 Landing cost to abuja.
98 model automatic gear full option.-N800,000 Landing cost to aboja.

thanks.
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by Dududavies: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2008
Hello Ayodeji, interested in getting a Carina E as well though i am in lagos as against the gentleman in Abuja. We could go to cotonou and see the varieties in the offering. What is the probably cost for its landing in lagos?
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by tonytee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
hi ayodeji.i am based in lagos and need a carina e latest mid-december. would like to go get one from cotonou with you.cheers on the good work cheesy
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by samstels: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2008
Ayodeji

I would like to know the landing cost of 2003 Toyota camry to lagos from cotonou.

Probably i will also go with you.Reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by thunderboy(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2008
Hallo I need the 98 camry , Auto Trans. , Full Options , ASAP . Im ready to buy today , I want to know how much will get it to lagos , from cotonou , your preferred mode of payment and how we're going to arrange for inspection . Pls reply here or at stnted@yahoo.com , cheers grin
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by Larrynbm: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
Ayo thanks for the feed back am ready to go with but i needed a manual transmission and i knw it will be chaeper than auto transmission

Cos am looking at 500k for the 1992 model hw abt it ? let me knw if it gonna work

will give u a call towards ending wen i will get a leave from work
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by viperman: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2008
HI LARRYBYN,

mY COLLEAGUE WANTS TO SELL HIS. He works in victoria island, and has a manual transmission.
If you're interested i could hokk both of you up.

call or text message me on 08068097693. If i dont pic i'll get back to you by weekend.
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by Larrynbm: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2008
thanks viperman for your response but i needed a never driven in Nigeria but since its u that recommend this one send me the pic os this ur friend carina e what yr of manufacture and the prices
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by viperman: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hi there,

send me a mail to lexfrosty @yahoo.com so i can hook both of you up.
I wont have chance for pics till next week as i'm out of town now, so just contact the guy and do your thing with him since both of you are in lagos presently
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by funakpo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
Vampireman, i mean, viperman, pls how much does a tokunbo Honda Civic 2002 model cost? mbok, i need ur response sharpenly!
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by ayodeji1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
hi dududavies,
                      just got ur message.it will be best we communicate on phone n arrange a meet.landing cost depends on make,year n options.but assure u of cleanliness n reasonable price.my number is 08058054334.moreover,i strongly advice my clients to go with me to cotonou 2 make their choice.we will go in my car but u bear the fueling.
                                               thanks
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by inspiredm(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
ayodeji1:

hi dududavies,
just got your message.it will be best we communicate on phone n arrange a meet.landing cost depends on make,year n options.but assure u of cleanliness n reasonable price.my number is 08058054334.moreover,i strongly advice my clients to go with me to cotonou 2 make their choice.we will go in my car but u bear the fueling.
thanks

grin grin grin grin grin

Sharp Man.
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by viperman: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
funakpo:

Vampireman, i mean, viperman, please how much does a tokunbo Honda Civic 2002 model cost? mbok, i need your response sharpenly!

call me on 08068097693
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by neduogu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2008
hi viperman i was recommended to you by one of your clients
please i need a honda halla very clean one and am based in abj so if you have any info on the cost and landing expenses please reply ASAP with the pics attached
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by ayodeji1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
thunderboy,
a 98camry full option will cost you N1m.my terms are that we fix a date and location where i pick u up(preferably close 2 iyana-ipaja) n we go 2 cotonou 2geda so u can select ur choice,pay n il then clear n bring it down 2 ur door step.u can reach me on 08058054334.my name is ayodeji. thanks.
Re: Viperman, Inspired Men I Need A Carina E by cyries4: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
I am base in belgium and a car dealer. I can get a car of any type to u . ship ment is from belgium to any port of ur choice. so if you interested contact me on this number 0032493281680 or email uncle_vick@yahoo.co.uk. if we establish a relationship i will give u more information about myself so that u know the person u doing business with.
Ateus victor

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2006 Lexus Es330 naija Used @N1.7M / Get Exact Meaning Of That Warning Dashboard Light In Your Car Now / Sold!....Registered Toyota Camry 1996 (orobo) For Sale At 470K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.