Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Seminar On How To Get World Class It Training At 90% Off - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seminar On How To Get World Class It Training At 90% Off (605 Views)

Free Ict Training Seminar On Photoshop, Coreldraw And Autocad / Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seminar On How To Get World Class It Training At 90% Off by dellydigit: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
There is an online Archive that offers the best training materials from audio to pdf and the best of them is the training video that offers real world training that you cant get anywhere in Nigeria. Seeing is believing meaning you have to see things for yourself. You can build an archive of your own and be the hottest IT person in town, when you attend interviews, you will win the hearth of employers and also stand out among your peers when you start working. The best is that you can register online and start a consulting business of your own, i mean you will be of great help to millions of Nigerians that are willing to be certified. Just keep in tourch with me its gonna be very tight cos all you need is to get a premium membership at www.rapidshare.com and download everything on the website. This seminar will teach you how to navigate and get the materials.
Regds dele

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Civil, Building And Construction Engineers Wanted In Oman! / Re:can I Submit 2 Any Of The Branches?.and When Is The Deadline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.