Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Increase Adsense Revenue Using Bum Marketing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Increase Adsense Revenue Using Bum Marketing (510 Views)

Fancy Children Tops,jeans,dresses,bum Shorts,shirts&shoes @ Affordable Prices!!! / You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria / Do You Want To Increase Your Cash Revenue And Customer Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Adsense Revenue Using Bum Marketing by goshen4: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
Only recently I started exploring the concept of bum marketing.

You can hear more about that here.
===> BUM Marketing
The concept actually makes a lot of sense.

What I didn't understand at first is how it would affect my AdSense campaigns. Google wants relevant tightly niched web pages for their audience. If one provides such the rewards can be sweet to say the least.

Bum Marketing produces pages that are tightly niched to the given niche audience, reach the front pages of Google quite quickly & market wares to those most interested in the topical information.

Given that, it is now my anticipation that I will be seeing more love from AdSense as my articles become highly desired within specific niche audiences.

I'll report more as things get underway, but really this is the first week of my using the concepts of bum marketing to enhance my AdSense profits.
NOTE: Ask us about our free viral video websites at Guy@SEO-And-Beyond.com

www.specialpresentation..com

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Pics To This Dating Site / Invest Your Money And We Do The Forex Trading For You / U Need This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.