Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. (1823 Views)

NB Plc Interview / Nb Plc Recruiting / Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by EstyD: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hi Guys,
I do believe in one thing that what ever is yours is yours. In other words if the NB PLC job is meant 4 u then there is certainly no doubt that it will come to u. We all are obviously young and it will be so absurd to be worrying so much over our idle state. It is only wise to pray to what ever u believe in (in my case, God) that somehow, miracously that u be short listed 4 the interview.
To answer the question, i applied for the job but i av not been contacted yet because God is slowly things down so that my name would be on that list as well as others who are down at his/her feet with prayers. Amen.
I would advise that u keep away from rumours that contacts av already been made to people cos no contacts will be made until u receive one in Jesus Name. Amen to those that believe.
Finally, i know most of u may criticize this message saying it is a preaching sermon. Well, it is just a form of encouraging for my fellow applicants. Take care cos all hope is not lost for me and you. Amen.
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by norma(f): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2006
thanks, i think i needed that reminder that what is yours is yours.
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by dremoney(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2006
yaaman.ur right.wats mine's mine.

tnx bro.
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by ginola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2006
i must konfes wat is urs is urs no matter the mountain God will jus surprise u my friend applied for NB plc in 2001 he was invited for test but he didnt go because of some probs.NBplc called him again for the test 2 mnths later on his letter they said 'WE NOTICED YOU DIDNT COME FOR THE TEST LAST TIME PLEASE KINDLY COME FOR A RESCHEDULED TEST' he went passed d test went for d interview n was selected.so wat cant God do for u even now
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by kitaun(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2006
ESTYd,
u yarn well o,
come to think of it u might just start a church o
i won't mind being the treasurer
or chief money counter.cheers
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by EstyD: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2006
kitaun,
this is not a joke angry, i av seen ur various post on other topic , u throw jokes when its not neccessary on very improtant issues but am sorry to say that u seem to show a very unserious profile of urself. U may be angry at that, but its only my opinion. This has got nothing to do with church, though i know u were joking, am only advising that u learn to take things seriously and stop throwing jokes at everything u come across. Choa. cheesy
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by kitaun(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2006
u must think i care what ur opinion is on this issue
i don't see u as been any more serious than i am cos i love to catch my fun anyways
and whoever told u because this is the job section we have to be all too serious ;
D,
am cracking here cos ur type look at the negatives and not the positives grin grin grin
u better wake up to it,am not usually given to replying these kind of posts cos it smirks of obvious ignorance grin,
to me u are just spewing dust,
who are u to comment on pple being serious on a publc forum,
if u don't have anything to say or write next time u keep shut instead of analysing my posts,
i have gone thru ur posts and haven't seen anything meaningful u have added to this forum angry
be warned,watch ur tongue
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by EstyD: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2006
Oh Kitaun,
this isnt a forum to be insulting people. Anywhere none of what u said makes me any lesser than what i am, infact it doesnt even make me angry tongue as i see that ur already freaking out cos am very away that people do av bad tember like u and i gat to still compose my self when i come across such people. so u can rant, scream, shout till tomorrow but i will always be me. but it shocked me shocked to know that my little harmless post freaked u out. infact i do think i kicked ur ass. tongue ( sorry veiwers 4 d language, but he deserves it).
I av also seen ur various post,in which u say things and then people get back at u to warn u tongue. am not warning u , am only advising u to take things seriously cos u dont look serious. AM NOT JUDGING U, am only giving a little harm less advise to u, i could always do same to my brother. so u can either take it or u leave it but please dont freak out again cos its senseless to. Do av a nice day, mr Kitaun. kiss
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by kitaun(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2006
Silence remains the best answer 4 pple like u

Resa Ipsa Loquitor (it speaks for itself)

all u want is attention and i aint giving u my time

Sorry o

Attention seeker

me freak out for u

hell naaaaaa

go to offtopic and create a thread about me for all i care

i dont look serious,make me look like Wole Soyinka

I THOUGHT U WERE THE ONE PREACHING WHEN U FIRST LAUNCHED THE THREAD,OMG grin grin

mine is to catch fun,fun,fun,fun,fun and fun

have a nice hassle-less sunday

u don't have to reply so as not to make a fool outta of urself

KEEP THE PEACE

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by kitaun(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2006
thanx for keeping the peace,we'll need more of that on Nairaland
God bless Nairaland
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by EstyD: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2006
u make me laugh grin grin grin. i av seen ur type. U behave like my young brother whenever he knows that he has lost because am very right. oh my God, ha ha ha grin grin. seriously am laughing my lungs out. oh, ha grin ha. thanks 4 understanding me and not freaking out. ha ha ha grin grin. Av a nice day. ha ha ha grin grin grin. well i will keep the peace with u. kiss
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by amoke115: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
ESTYD or STDS grin

Am not happy at your exchanging of words with kituan to the extent of you having a good laugh at your own stupidity,if u don't know there are some of us that like a little spice that the type kituan brings to this section,like he rightly said this is not the business section where you will be frowning and scratching your head at every thing you read on this forum

Am not really a first time jobseeker maybe a little bit underemployed but i still appreciate people like you exchanging ideas, spicing it up a little when necessary, move to other sections like politics,sports,commerce, all these will broaden your minds instead of you trying to outwit one another on the forum by exchange of words, the one you are having a row with might just be a friend of yours,or even if you use a cafe might be using the next system to yours
for all i know and care kitaun has not been doing badly with some his posts, dead serious in some, funny in some, educative in some and  he moves across threads, allin all, he is one of tghe best posters around cool

kitaun,

Maybe you will end up making enemies when you don't read the mood of some of these people when you post, read a post when a guy said you are mature and i feel that is true, hope you don't remain too pessimistic about the project for jobseekers on the forum, don't try to get close to tonisafe22 because you are ugly and timid tongue Wowo in fact
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by georgee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2006
Haba amoke115,dnt 4get dt beauty lies in d eyez of d beholder,and some babes lyk their men timid,while some love d BOLD!
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by georgee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2006
Haba amoke115,dnt 4get dt beauty lies in d eyez of d beholder,and some babes lyk their men timid,while some love d BOLD!
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by georgee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2006
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by jaylo2(f): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2006
ESTYLD,
thanks for the encouragement, sometimes not getting what u desire (job) at your own timing can be quite disturbing. So thank God for people like u who offer words of encouragement just when all hope seems to be lost. smiley

KITAUN,
've read several of your post and u seem to have a way with words. Imagine this scenario;

I am worried about not receiving any invitations for interviews,then frustration sets in,then am angry at no one in particular, just then i read a post from you and am laughing my lungs out. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks for being you but please lighten up on estyld.
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by kitaun(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2006
Initially i didn't want to say a word on this issue because Estyd pissed me off angry,imajin 'its' (Estyd's) vituperations as regards my harmless jokes which funny enough have been appreciated by so many like amoke115 and jaylo. u rightly said i try to spice things up a little but the poster saying i tend to portray an unserious profile of myself get as e be,u wan dash me jab  abi na u pay my way through school ,moreover saying i cld freak out because of 'it' (estyd) is outrageously baseless.i even advised 'it' not to reply so as not to appear foolish,'it still went ahead to reply,c me c wahala grin grin
                abeg,anybody wey feel me say yea-yea grin grin
                and anybody wey feel me say hun-hun grin

please guys don't take your jobhunting frustrations out on anybody,e don better.cheers
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by EstyD: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2006
Thanks for the words Jay- lo. Bless u. wink kiss
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by kitaun(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2006
yeah jay lo,thanx once again
estyd,how u doing tonite ,
mail me up if u care kiss kiss
Re: Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. by amoke115: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2006
Nna, how far with this Nigerian Breweries people, not even a single word about the test we wrote sometimes back?

(1) (Reply)

Jkn Limited Lagos / Oceanic Bank Finally. / Ptdf Scratch Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.