Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's (1492 Views)

Portharcourt Properties - Land, Houses, Warehouse, Office Apartments Etc / Service Plots In Peace Gardens Ajah (behind Lekki Scheme II) With C Of O. / Portharcourt Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by dabaros: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hi, Got the best offers in town, for small residences and businesses alike.

I got some good plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt, with genuine Certificates of Occupancy (C of O)

- One is four (4) plots at Rumuola, by mountain of Fire Church; asking price is N950,000 per plot.

- The other is 9 plots along PALM VIEW CITY ROAD, (N700,000 per plot).

You can call Ify on 08037246394, 08055270712 if interested, or mail ifyw1@yahoo.com (preferably call).
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by dabaros: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hi, Got the best offers in town, for small residences and businesses alike.

I got some good plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt, with genuine Certificates of Occupancy (C of O)

- One is four (4) plots at Rumuola, by mountain of Fire Church; asking price is N950,000 per plot.

- The other is 9 plots along PALM VIEW CITY ROAD, (N700,000 per plot).

You can call Ify on 08037246394, 08055270712 if interested, or mail ifyw1@yahoo.com (preferably call).
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by walel: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2006
Na lie no body get c of o for ph. Everbody knows that now since after the civil war na him C of O no dey again ! the ikwere's are waiting for another war so they can claim other people's property.
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by dabaros: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2006
Mr Wale,
please update your knowledge; for 1, i am not ikwerre, and the ikwerre's dont go taking land from people just anywhere; there are areas where these happen, and reasons why they did this, most importantly because the government (after issuing the C of O) failed to settle the community, as was the norm then. BESIDES, PALM VIEW CITY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ALL THAT CONFLICT; IF YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT PORT HARCOURT, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT MOST BLUE CHIP COY WORKERS IN PORT HARCOURT ARE PICKING PROPERTIES THERE BY THE DAY, WITH C OF O's; please update yourself before misleading.
Thx.
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by walel: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2006
I stand on what i said no bodi get C of O for PH na prayer person dey take buy land for PH if another civil war start like this na God fit help us make war no start oh

(1) (Reply)

Estate Agents In Enugu. / Duplex, Flats, Miniflats And Office Space For Let At Palmgrove, Ilupeju Etc. / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Ikeja Opebi Alen 25m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.