Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Deal With Business About Mining Machine In China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Deal With Business About Mining Machine In China (594 Views)

How To Sell Mining Machine,such As:jaw Crusher,impact Crusher In African / Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter / A Usefull Website To Deal With Mining Machine Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Business About Mining Machine In China by jawcrusher: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2008
You know there are so many mining machine in china,and dont know which company is the best.I did business with a company before,and i feel iti is great,so i want to introduct to everyone who like to trade in China.Shanghai Zenith Company is the biggest manufacturer and exporter in mining and quarring industry in China,our main product also include: jaw crusher,impact crusher, Aggregate plant,stone crusher,cone crusher,ultrafine mill,ball mill,grinding mill,hammer crusher and vsi crusher, etc. their sale-after sever also good.if you are interested in it.you can visit mainsite:http://www.zenithcrusher.com
E-mail:lilian@zenithdream.com

(1) (Reply)

Hottest E.book In Town On Free Visa Travel / Need A Condusive And Strategic Location For Trainings, Meetings, Seminars And Di / Importers/ Buyers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.