Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel (1458 Views)

42-year Old Panel Beater Redesigns Vw Beetle / Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel by vicero(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2008
hey guys,, if Moses will not go to the mountain, the mountain will come to him. See, if we say we are going to keep waiting for PHCN to get steady constant power supply in this country, i think we may just be wasting our time. Why can't all the young engrs in schools and out of school, come together and set a goal to build practical and affordable solar panels that could be used for household electricity supply? Its my dream and i need people who are committed and dedicated, you do not necessarily have to have the tech no how, just the desire and then we can set a plan in motion. best of luck to u all.
Re: First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel by Fido(m): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2008
Get intouch wit me,i gat a friend he installs solar panels for atm machine for banks. Think u need to c him.

Call him on 08032368717. Henry Solar.
Re: First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel by vicero(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2008
thanks so much my friend. What of you?are you not intrested?it may just be money spinning,
Re: First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel by imhomoh(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
Guy am interested, so how do i go about it? i reside in Port Harcourt. If you have a link where i can get the steps,why don't you send it to me.

Hope to get your reply
Re: First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel by richty: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
guy am intrested as soon as you see who can help us put our views together contact me , i think i have little idea on it but i need to be guided. hope hear from you soon.
Re: First Indigenous Practical Solar Panel by vicero(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2008
Imoho and richty, i will send info to you guys soon enough, thanks for wanting to make a change.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Sun Really Attracted To Black Shirts More Than Any Other Colour? / Easily Stop Annoying Automated Calls And Sms From Service Provider / Does Anyone Here Doing Solar Business With China Supplier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.