Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics (76776 Views)

Brandnew From Olusesi "keresimesi (show Love)" (lyrics Inside!) / Guys Help Me Out In Getting A Love Lyrics. / P-square 'Say Your Love' Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics by RSA(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
I see this thread was started in 2008,did D Banj re-release the song?,cause I've just started hearing it this year,end of the year.I love the song.

Can some one tell where I could buy this album or Naija Music in South Africa?

I want to play this song on my 10 year wedding anniversary on the 28th of this month,I am thirty one and my wife is twenty nine,we got married when we were still both very young and I won't change the last ten years for anything,we're both still madly inlove with each other and God have been too good to us.

When we got married I could not even afford to pay her Lobola( bride fees) but her parents knew how much we love each and they accepted the little bit I had and gave us their blessing.Since then she's been my Sugar Banana and my Sweet Potato grin

Now I want this D Banj song to be that song that people,including us to remember the annivessary with.So help me Naija Joburgers grin
Re: D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics by emofine(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
Congrats RSA on your successful marriage. smiley It is indeed a testimony in our day and age when couples stay together and moreover are still in love.

Sorry though I can't help you with that song plus I hate it with a passion or maybe I'm projecting my bias onto the artist embarassed.

RSA, I never knew South Africans listen to naija artists.

What other type of songs do you guys listen to in South Africa I mean international Artists i.e Fela Kuti cool
Re: D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics by RSA(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2010
emofine:

Congrats RSA on your successful marriage. smiley It is indeed a testimony in our day and age when couples stay together and moreover are still in love.

Sorry though I can't help you with that song plus I hate it with a passion or maybe I'm projecting my bias onto the artist embarassed.

RSA, I never knew South Africans listen to naija artists.

What other type of songs do you guys listen to in South Africa I mean international Artists i.e Fela Kuti cool

Our local radio stations and SABC do not play Naija Music but Channel O and MTV base do play it but Fela and Femi Kuti's music is played and is loved by many,their music is played in radio stations that cater for more mature audiences,they play your Marim Makebas,Youssou Ndour,Salif Keita,Baaba Maal,Ismael Lo,Oliver Mtukuzi and many other musos from the continent.

But Naija Pop is becoming recognisable in the country,artist like Nneka,Asha do recieve airplay in the young stations,I think because their music is more internationally appealing than your DBANJ,WANDE COAL OR 9CE.

Personaly I like music,I have a wide range of taste in music,esspecially African.My favouarate ranges from Femi Kuti(Who I name one of my son's) to Tuface,Wande Coal,D Banj Koko Master grin ,Banky W to East Africa's Nameless,Mozambique's Dama Do Bling,,SA's Teargas,Skwatta Kamp,Da Les,Bongz,Liquideep,DJ Kent,Black Coffee,Thandiswa Mazai,Simphiwe Dana,Big Nuz,HHP,Molemi,Khuli Chana, and many others.
Re: D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics by Ngozi84(f): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hey i luv this song ooooooooooooo smiley
Re: D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics by stockbull(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

[DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / Top Ten African Rappers By Mnet;M I,ikechukwu And Sasha Made It / Latest naija tracks online | http://www.wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.