Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Yabatech Admissioin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Admissioin (3176 Views)

Yabatech 2011/2012 Part Time Admission / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Admissioin by lobinoxebe(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
For all MPCE student who choose Yabatech as their first choice,

i can help you out with the latest info about the school, i also have connection cos i graduated from the school,

i will paste further information on this website, so you dont need to contact me directly,

all info will be pasted here, just ask questions,

have it in mind that Yabatech is just like UNilag, The admission process is kinda hard, and also prepare yur mind for the Post Ume Exams,

Cheers

always at your service
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by mj(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pls can you tell me whats the latest news about there admission? Thanks.
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by mrghost: 3:34am On Sep 11, 2008
hnn,
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by mecussey(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2008
what of their HND forms, any hope?
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2008
lobinoxebe:

i can help you out with the latest info about the school, i also have connection because i graduated from the school,

i will paste further information on this website, so you don't need to contact me directly,

have it in mind that Yabatech is just like UNilag, The admission process is kind of hard, and also prepare yur mind for the Post Ume Exams,

Cheers

always at your service
@poster
Are you sure about this?. . . . . . . My friend scored 186 for accounting can you please tell him what the cut-off for yabatech ussually is? and as for the logistics well maybe latter,
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by lobinoxebe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2008
yeah guy, Yabatech is currently on strike now, but let me tel you something,

150 is the general cut off for Polythenis but Yabatch is exceptional,

180+ still gat chances but your post ume will determine, Yabatech dont take your jamb result that serious cos they have confidence in their own conducted exams,

just pray to God and pass their post MPCE properly,

Only 45 student was adminnted for computer science last year out of more than 1,000 student,

hmmm, cant shout,
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by firstlady4(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2008
lobinoxebe
What about their HND form? I heard it will soon be out how true is it?
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by lobinoxebe(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2008
Yabatech is currently on strike
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by nafyzah(f): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2008
yabatech as started selling form for ND P/T n Hnd
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by coolnice(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2008
lobinoxebe:

i can help you out with the latest info about the school, i also have connection because i graduated from the school,

i will paste further information on this website, so you don't need to contact me directly,

have it in mind that Yabatech is just like UNilag, The admission process is kind of hard, and also prepare yur mind for the Post Ume Exams,

Cheers

always at your service

who are you deceiving
didn't you say your were a jambite in unilag
and you said you just got admitted into unilag to study Mathematics

advice to students
make una beware
dont give anybody anything to help you
who go help you go help you without taking anything
naija students dont be desperate
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2008
@Cool nice
Na today
I have always said that guy is somehow
Today he is the VC of Unilag
Tommorow he is a senior lecture at yabatech
I think there is more to him
And nobody should believe his rubish.
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by coolnice(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2008
some people will still fall for his wayo ways tongue
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by cuite4luv: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
can some 1 use awaiting result at yabatech ,cos i dnt have physics in my O'level, and i did d last WAEC,
i need help pls b4 i proceed
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by cuite4luv: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
i mean for the 2009/2010 session and when is it likely for their resumption to commence
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by lingold: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Guys i have heard that there will be no post pce jamb for yabatech,that they will use the cut off mark you have in jamb to determine the course.
I scored 202 and i am going for bussiness administration
please guys i will really like you to keep me updated
linda
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by Ganet: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
Wardop house, pls i nid som1 2 update on d admission process in yabatech i scored 231 in my pce n i applied 4 computer sc bt in my o level risult i had d7 in my chemistry. House pls i nid ur asistance 2 knw dere procedures
Re: Yabatech Admissioin by AlJamiu: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ lobinoxebe,

Well maybe you graduate from Yabatech or not.Remember that admission process always change and since you're not in Yabatech system anymore its going to be hard,but you can paste all the information you have on here for people to see.

I was at the admission office last week concerning the it but i was told that the admission will start when session close.

Good Luck. wink

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police Academy / Difference Between State And Federal Medical School In Nigeria / Get A Study Loan Here !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.