Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69407 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2008
j-girl:

Accept my sympathy.
I would have been laughing at you now but all my laughter is soaked in my hopeful wishes for saints. I really hope we win.
Save your laughter and win before you come and laugh at us

@bawomolo
I didn't know it was that bad till today
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2008
are yall watching my boy kyle orton, the football gods have breath live to the bears offense. poor cowboys, that defense needs some toughness, roy williams fell off the minute coaches realized he is a liable against the pass.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2008
mehn Bawomolo you were right bout the cowboys . . . kosi defense at all at all. See spanking at the hands of the Rams?

and yes we're watching your "bi-polar" Orton smiley and what do ya mean by those "poor" Rays? he he grin If the Sox can pull off this victory tonite it will be one for the ages smiley.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2008
JeSoul:

If the Sox can pull off this victory tonight it will be one for the ages smiley.

sad sad sad sad sad sad

The Dallas secondary have been shambolic at best. . . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
kyle orton's bipolar condition is under control for the moment  grin, i feel bad for the rays, they went from espn darlings to potential disaster. wow word is the cowgirls are down 30-7. say in aint so  tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
A-40:

Save your laughter and win before you come and laugh at us

@bawomolo
I didn't know it was that bad till today
Whatever!
I am still proud of my boys even though they are playing like they are drunk.
In fact, I wonder why I subject myself to this torture. . . play well today, lose badly tomorrow.
I need a break jooooo.
I still love them despite their flaws.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2008
Forget the secondary. . . .the Offensive line have been just as shambolic.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2008
forgot about the cowgirls jo, lets watch the offensive showdown in chicago, 41-31 bears.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2008
48-31,  chei see the difference.  kyle orton/matt forte solid, t-rex/cedric bumson  lipsrsealed embarassed

A-40, you might want to start a site like this

http://www.firechilly.com/ grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2008
@j-girl
You might be proud of your boys but i am not proud of mine those guys are a big disgrace first the Cardinals now the Rams i am sick and tired of those over-paid twats

@bawomolo
A fire Wade Phillips site? hmm that might not be such a bad idea
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2008
Why can't every one in that Dallas team play like Marion Barber? and how on earth did we get stuck with Brad Johnson a 40 year old QB shocked that guy cannot pass to save his life and as if thats not bad enough Roy Williams is out for the season

Romo's injury may not be a blessing in disguise after all
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2008
Men, the Colts sucked phat ballz all through this season ooo. Its been a topsy-turvsy season!!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:33am On Oct 20, 2008
peyton manning is still recovering from injuries, marvin harrison is on his last wheels. so sad to see two legends struggling. the Rays are in the WS. hooray
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2008
bawomolo:

peyton manning is still recovering from injuries, marvin harrison is on his last wheels. so sad to see two legends struggling. the Rays are in the WS. hooray
  i see haters be happy this morning angry  smiley  oh well you can't win all the time  smiley. Still proud of the Sox, coming back to make it a series. Just like in the NBA you win with defense, in Baseball, you win with pitching n the Rays had better pitchers than we did period.
  One sportscaster said this "Look at the bright side Sox fans, the 2008 Rays roster will be the 2010 RedSox roster"  grin the wonders money can do - if those dam yankees don't beat us to the players first . . .

Very eventful NFL weekend. Not suprised by the Chargers n Colts loss, I expected it. Both teams are just not that good this yr at all and I doubt they'll make the postseason.
  As for Dallas . . . see how the mighty have fallen so fast n the constant media coverage does not help at all. Well goodluck n hopefully TO doesn't have a breakdown soon at the rate things r going.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Jesoul
You guys tried at least you made it a Series not a rout chin up y'all can't win it all now no be una win World Series last year?

Those Cowboys suck jare i wonder what T.O would be thinking now we are now 1-3 in our last 4 and to be honest i was not expecting this kind of melt-down
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
It's all good joooo! Let's wait for week 8. I swear if the Saint make it 3 - 5, they will see my red eyes. Such a beautiful team and so distracted. I really think Reggie Bush needs to break up with Kim Kardashian. It seems his head goes in and out of the game. Then as for Brees and Smith. . . . .are all crazy.
Sean Payton on his own cannot be fired yet. 3 strikes and he's out.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
i am sure Jesoul must still be buzzing from the way her Pats decapitated the Broncos yesterday 41-7 shocked
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
grin actually Jesoul is buzzing from the presentation she just gave at work . . . phew! that's a huge monkey off my back  cheesy

but yes I was particularly ecstatic at the beatdown we dished out on mnf. BUT I'm realistic enough to keep things in perspective, Denver played a horrible game, so it wasn't so much the pats dynamic offense but crucial turnovers n mistakes that led to the lopsided scoreline. I need to see some consistency b4 I'm sold Cassel does infact know what he's doing.

Reggie Bush out for 4 weeks? n there goes the playoff hopes for the Saints.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Jesoul
You guys where not too fantastic i agree but your offense was better defeating a playoff contender with such wide margin is pretty impressive

@j-girl
Hey ya kpele!! Bush is out for a month and that means he would love lots of quality time to spend with his boo Ms Bootylicious Kim Kardashian
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2008
the bronco's playoff contender or playoff pretender
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:11am On Oct 22, 2008
Don't be so harsh they have a shot in that AFC division cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
Good on you Jesoul. . . .Considering Cassel was sacked so often, it is reasonable to be worried.
I wouldn't be too ecstatic about the running game either, the Denver defense is so vulnerable to the run it
beggars reason. Just run to the left, run to the left and run to the left. Two times on fourth and 1, they never looked
like stopping Sammy Morris.

I never was a believer in the one man makes a team mantra, but jeez, the absence of Brady is forcing me to rethink.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
Doyin, I think moreso in the NFL, the QB can make or break a team.

Cassel was already disadvantaged because he was coming in to fill some humongous shoes. The bar was already set pretty high and unfortunately for him, he is not and cannot be Tom Brady. He doesn't know how to move his feet in the pocket and he holds on to the ball way too long and then when he decides to throw it, its to a receiver who is well covered . . .  he should have waaay more INTs than the stats say.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
bawomolo:

the bronco's playoff contender or playoff pretender
I'm going with pretender with a small "p" wink

and by the way . . . GO PHILLIES!!! grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Gamine(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2008

From the looks of things, i may have to make do with the Cowboys
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
ah Gamine, you're going to cowboy country? cheesy don't worry our brotha A-40 will make sure you get integrated properly grin. But it is a good choice, cost of living is cheaper than here up in the northeast.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Gamine(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2008
Sure thing, Sure thing grin

I will come and visit yáll, i know Too many people in the Northeast.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gamine:

Sure thing, Sure thing grin

I will come and visit yáll, i know Too many people in the Northeast.

Say what. . . . shocked

Bar NY and prolly Philly, Dallas is more populous than any other city in the Northeast.

Texas is just bloody crowded. . . .and to make matters worse, their vocab is dominated by big, voluminous, voluptous, rambunctious. . .
Nothing to offer a lepa shandi like you tongue tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Gamine(f): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2008
LOL.

omo my lepashandiness go soon turn around ooo grin

I actually meant, i personally know lots of people in the Northeast

i have two friends that just went over some weeks ago, same place they went--->> Northeast

lol, i wasnt talking about population. tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2008
Gamine:

From the looks of things, i may have to make do with the Cowboys
Good choice!! but i must warn you that team is not for the faint-hearted and fair-weather fans because they would get on your nerves sometimes and i would also remind you we have not won a play-off game in 12 years angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2008
As usual, here are the weekend picks smiley

Week 8

TB vs Cowboys - the recent struggles of the 'Boys + going against a 5-2 team . . . the only positive is they're playing at home
Washington vs Det -  No self-respecting team loses to the wigers
Buffalo vs MIA - I expect the bills to continue their winning ways in sunny miami
St.Lou @ NE - Cassel must now show that the 3TD no INT performance last week was not a statistical outlier   
San Diego vs NO -  ah yes the treat for our London friends over at Wembley stadium. Since SD cannot win in America, perhaps they might win in Europe  tongue
Atl vs Philly - a chance for Philly to make that NFC east div much more tighter, but the falcons are not too shabby themselves     
Cincy vs HOU  - its the clash of the wuss-tans  grin  The first real chance for the bengals to get in the win column. If they lose to the Texans that would be beyond shameful. By the way . . . where is Onyinye?  cheesy   
NYG @ Pittsburgh - 1st Game of the weekend - I'm going with Big Ben on this one, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"  cool

MNF
Indy vs TEN - the other game of the weekend - The last undefeated team in the league going up against former AFC superpower Colts. I think Tennesee will stay undefeated, the Colts offense lacks chemistry and momentum, they are a shadow of the previous years.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2008
he hey, take it easy on the Detroit kitties.

that's true, where is Onyinye and that big we making the playoffs mouth of hers

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (80) (Reply)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.