Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

2d, 3d Autocad Six-day Tutorials! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2d, 3d Autocad Six-day Tutorials! (608 Views)

2d & 3d Autocad Goro In Abuja / Private Intensive AutoCAD training (2D & 3D) for Engineers & Architects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2d, 3d Autocad Six-day Tutorials! by Armadda(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2008
While you search wildly for a foothold in life, pedal softly a while and steal a glance at this question:

Do you know that as a graduate or undergraduate in any technical field it's imperative to have any
Computer Aided Design and Drafting tool in your portfolio?  Even if you don't use it directly in your job, it's a great skill to possess. You need it! AutoCAD is one of the best and most flexible, you can get it at a very convenient cost, students' price.

You can get a one-on-one training on 2D, 3D and other CAD tools on request.

What do you do with AutoCAD?
Design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently with AutoCAD
software. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing, AutoCAD enables you to explore ideas like never before. Create, edit, and develop design alternatives using realistic solids and surfaces in an updated design environment. Communicate your ideas with powerful sketch, shadow, and rendering tools, including intuitive walk-through animations. Then turn your concepts into a set of documents with the new section and flatten functionality. It’s all here in the training package, whether you’re creating, exploring, managing, or communicating, AutoCAD keeps you on time, on budget, and on track.

Who uses AutoCAD software?
AutoCAD is used to create conceptual designs, technical drawings, and documentation in many industries. Designers, architects, engineers, land planners, contractors, facility managers, and educational institutions and students are examples of customers who currently use AutoCAD.
It fits into any design solution that requires a general, customizable drafting and design tool.

Post a disclaimer on this forum if you don't get a satisfactory service.

Hit me up if you live in Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah, VGC, Jakande, Ikoyi and the adjoining areas .

Call 08054269986 or 08032571882 or 07026002432
laserlovely@yahoo.com
Re: 2d, 3d Autocad Six-day Tutorials! by aadekoya: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
Why will go that far, when you actually learn what you want at a commercial centre of Nigeria from Dele 08020699799, 0803814474[/b]4 who can teach you physically or through online from anywhere you are in the world.

Please, see or call the world famous AutoCAD expert (i.e. [b]Dele on 08020699799, 08038144744
) to simplified AutoCAD for you.

He has done it before for me and now I am always grateful to God for him. I have met so many people, tuition houses, computer center, but Dele made it simple for me at a moderate consideration in just one (1) day as I demanded for it!

Try him

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Now - Chefs, Waitress And Waiters / 20 Rules In Any Office / Fake Jobs Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.