Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? (872 Views)

If I Buy A Domain Name Will I Still Pay For Hosting (i Use Blogger) Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? by cashpele(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
HELLO
I m new in bloging i have some blog site with adsense advert on them, suddenly my adsense advert stop showing it know shows, public service advert on (solar energy cherity helping relieve poverty though the provision of solar energy. join us.)
pls how can i stop this from showing or bring back adsense advert i'll be glad if my problem is solve. thanks
best regards
Re: Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? by stemeh: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2008
what you said here is very simple. i can help you. Mail me on frinks22@gmail.com if posible i can show you how to put and remove adsense on your blog
Re: Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? by Emmyz: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
stemeh:

what you said here is very simple. i can help you. Mail me on frinks22@gmail.com if posible i can show you how to put and remove adsense on your blog
why can't you simply tell him all that he needs here, or are you planning to spam his mail with all ur mssg.

@Cashpele
I feel what you are going thru' i once have this problem too, but the solution is more than simple. Follow this steps.
1. Click on customize which is at the upper right hand side of your blog.
2. Once you do this, another page would open with "Edit Layout"
3. Click on the "Adsense Edit" that appear on the blog template.
4. Once you've done this, a pop-up would appear which at the bottom gives the choice of "Remove", "Canceal" or "Save".
5. Simply click on "Remove"
6. Once you have removed it, it would take you back to your blog template and you can then re-save a new adsense.

If you're still having problem with this, check my blog for more help www.jaittojeffrey..com
Re: Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? by cashpele(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2008
thanks you all for ur concern to help me
Re: Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? by Ekome: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2008
Sometimes, google place public service adverts on your blog when they don't have the exact advert that is related to your blog. This has happened to me before and some days after, i notice the advert had changed to what is related to my blog content. So you can just wait for a while and see what hapens.
www.on-line-businessopportunities..com
Re: Can Any Blogger Help Me Out ? by ebizsols(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
well why most bloggers still have problems with their blogs is that they like using free things

Blogger from google if you really want to make money from blogging is not really the best

what I call it is a practice blog

if you need a very good blogging software I

(1) (Reply)

Bank On My Neck For 100,000 / Alternative To Graphcard / How Can I Withdraw From Graphcard To Vtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.