Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Lebanise Vs Indian Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lebanise Vs Indian Company (1311 Views)

Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery / 117 Indian Workers In Nigeria Denied Salary By Firm / Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebanise Vs Indian Company by onuola: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2008
Please i need the house advise as to which of these companies is better to work with cos i have found myself in one of these companies.

1 Like

Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by kufreabasi(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2008
I am working in an indian company.non of these mentioned people is good.what you need do while with them is, you must be very wise as in saving a little you get from them as stipend, but dont call it salary cos it doesn't worth calling salary.All they know is to make themselves fine,they pay their wives salaries even with their children who are not working and also pushing all the monies to their difference country.
Moreover, they will want to use one person to do many jobs without taking division of labour into consideration.But you must be wise. cos from my tricks with them, i can produce perfumes, soaps,liquid soaps,body cream. before leaving them, i have to make sure i can be on my own.
But they are not good .A little mistake you committe can leads to sack,but when you know what you are doing they may find it difficult to sack you.
Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by smartsoft(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2008
Good one from my own part, i also work with an india company, work with the advert department, Be ready to be used very very very well, how many very did i say ? see if you applied as a business Admin lady or man, be ready to work as an accountant, and know this because every nigerian thats works with either India or Lebanise, you are on contract, they can throw you out any given time, and beside pay is good, they are ready to pay you, 300k but be rest assured that, your 300k eeeeeeeeeeeeeh, o boy dem go use use use use, you, also when u work saturdays you get paid, your medical bills are free cos they pay that for you, anyway i enjoy it sha because i'm in the advertising department and the challenges are very good when creating AD for them and designs for them, if i'm done with them i will start my own Design Agency, gained alot from them and if you work with them you will grab alot of things, i mean alot moreso, if they find out you are good, they will increase your money, and if you resign, they will come looking for you, like i'm talking from someone who left them a lawyer, till 2day, they still call her, and pay her off. like me i work on their billboard designs, multimedia, web, e.t.c but sometimes are been called to go fix in some computer that are messing up. anyway shaaaaaaaaaaa india ooooo and leban anything they are samething, ready to be used
Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by kufreabasi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
if they have been able to favour in that, you are very lucky,
maybe ,it depend on their kind of person.
our MD is a bunch of frustration to our nigerian workers here.

smartsoft:

Good one from my own part, i also work with an india company, work with the advert department, Be ready to be used very very very well, how many very did i say ? see if you applied as a business Admin lady or man, be ready to work as an accountant, and know this because every nigerian thats works with either India or Lebanise, you are on contract, they can throw you out any given time, and beside pay is good, they are ready to pay you, 300k but be rest assured that, your 300k eeeeeeeeeeeeeh, o boy them go use use use use, you, also when u work saturdays you get paid, your medical bills are free because they pay that for you, anyway i enjoy it sha because i'm in the advertising department and the challenges are very good when creating AD for them and designs for them, if i'm done with them i will start my own Design Agency, gained alot from them and if you work with them you will grab alot of things, i mean alot moreso, if they find out you are good, they will increase your money, and if you resign, they will come looking for you, like i'm talking from someone who left them a lawyer, till 2day, they still call her, and pay her off. like me i work on their billboard designs, multimedia, web, e.t.c but sometimes are been called to go fix in some computer that are messing up. anyway shaaaaaaaaaaa india ooooo and leban anything they are samething, ready to be used
Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by tayoTFC(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
hi, pls take to pple advise, get u salary , gather experience and look for another better job, and company,
just take there job, and start looking for job as soon as u reume to office, \
use there computer to send ur cv out, and the litte money to transport urself to the interview venue , as soon u get another job pls waka fast, fast
Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by onuola: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2008
Thanks so much for your contributions, now am wise up, and to my other bros in these companies pls wise up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by mayori(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
i work in an indian compnay there in india and now i am working for them in Nigeria, they are very very nice people but when it comes to money they are something else , be weary of them , until last week i resigned cos its just too much they expect without the right instrument given to pursue such goals, and how about not getting your salary in due time, hmmm, Nigeria go great and India must go.
Re: Lebanise Vs Indian Company by smartsoft(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2008
nope oooooooooooooo infact they pay without oweing, at least they pay on every month starting from 22nd of each month, you get beep on your phone saying your salary has been paid.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Or Zenith! / Bsc, Hnd And Nd Holder For Immediate Job Employment / Vacancies In A Top Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.