Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso (4410 Views)

Poll: which album is beta THE ENTERTAINER VS GONGO ASO

THE ENTERTAINER: 48% (13 votes)
GONGO ASO: 51% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song / 9ice Gongo Aso (lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by coolboyapg: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2008
both albums are great,having seeing on nairaland that don jazzy is a beta producer than idcabasa,now lets see which of the two albums are great,lets also consider the one with more hits.for me both albums are nice but to be sincere i think dbanj album the entertainer has more hits than gongo aso album talking about tracks like mogbonofeli feli,olorunmaje,suddenly,igwe,fall in love,kimon,if u dey crase,that is 7 tracks out of Ten tracks but for 9iCe one cannot pick more than three tracks which are photocopy,gongo aso and street credibility,so for me i think the entertainer is a beta album.NO LONG THING

Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2008
@ coolboyapg , u don start again oo, dbanj, even if dbanj has 10 hit tracks, only one of 9ice's hit don scrabble all of the hit when dey dbanj album, to me dbanj does not have any hit, they are just forcing his songs on the people, but 9ice to me has 4 good hits, but to some it might be more than, hits like photocopy, gongo aso, wedding day, street credibility, 9ice should not be compared to dbanj musically at all, dbanj has his mates when it comes to music and his mates are earth quakes, Raskiq, the only thing when they help am na the good promo when he dey do, without the promo, he will be like his mates them raskiq. With the 7 hits you said he has, the public knows he can not sell one quarter of what 9ice sold, to me he has his mates when it comes to music and most definately 9ice is not his mate musically,
Eat that
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by Bamsyle(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
"The Entertainer" is a wonderful album. But don't push D'banj's luck too far by elevating it above 9ice's "Gongo Aso".

For me, I'll do the rating/comparison this way. Production-wise, "The Entertainer" is very very good. All the tracks in that album are very well produced. Said it before and I still feel Don Jazzy is a better producer than ID Cabasa. But singing-wise, "Gongo Aso" is better. 9ice is a better singer than D'banj. Fact is D'banj has boldly declared that he is an entertainer. 9ice is a singer.

And poster, your list of hit songs in both albums is faulty. Hit songs in "The Entertainer" include Mo Gbonafelifeli, Olorunmaje, Suddenly, Igwe and Fall In Love. Kimon and If U Dey Craze are good but not hits (yet). In Gongo Aso, we have Photocopy, Gongo Aso, Street Credibility, Kasa Final, Bachelor, Wedding Day, Party Rider.

It depends on which side of the divide you're judging from. If you're a production fanatic, you'll prefer "The Entertainer". If it's singing/vocal renditions, "Gongo Aso" would mos' def tickle your fancy.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by chidipupay(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
@coolboyapg
it is so clear that you are a fan of Dbanj and to be candid you are a very sentimental judge, Let start analyzing both tracks. the entertainer just came out and 9ice have been playing for the past 7months and his song is still making wave. there is no way you can compare the the both tracks together. for these current tracks 9ice beat am far far, i know say Dbanj make name pass 9ice for music industry but 9ice is hot and you can see that for yourself. Fall in love's beat (drum) was gotten from 9ice wedding day, so what are you then telling me dat currently dbanj is better dan 9ice. I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU. 9ICE BETTER PASS AM FOR NOW.
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
guy they are comparing albums! not who is better

and the beats may sound alike, bt it wasnt from wedding day! grin
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by chidipupay(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2008
@lalaboi
comparing album 9ice album is still better than that of dbanj, and if you listen to the massage both passed, 9ice had more massage. and then u agreed with me that the beat sounds alike, so what are you talking about. In album 9ice is better. voice 9ice is better, and in term of originality 9ice is better, but in term of KOKOLET you know now. so musically 9ice is better than dbanj
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2008
chidipupay:

@lalaboi
comparing album 9ice album is still better than that of dbanj, and if you listen to the massage both passed, 9ice had more massage. and then u agreed with me that the beat sounds alike, so what are you talking about. In album 9ice is better. voice 9ice is better, and in term of originality 9ice is better, but in term of KOKOLET you know now. so musically 9ice is better than dbanj

i wasnt even argueing with u! d topic doesnt interest me!

just poinyting out the flaws in ur arguement!

u think wedding's day beats was the 1st of its kind? guy, think again!

dready:

@ cruworld, you are a big fool, it is written all over you, that you are a fool, i can tell from a distant that you are were born a fool, imagine wetin you dey talk, are u insane to compare 9ice with dbanj musically ? 9ice is not dbanj's mate at all, see this fool talking about where was 9ice when they nominated dbanj, fool u don't reason at all, at all, i will tell you, 9ice was hustling now he is back, nor be say i be fan of 9ice oo, but i go tell u truth when i see am, idiot like you, see this one, you say you dey craze i don't think you are crazy, like i say fool is written all over you, me i nor dey craze Godforbid, na cane i go take beat craze commot from your eyes.

i sure say na only internet u get mouth like this!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2008
@lala, internet self, i dey vex, because i nor dey see the person face when dey talk, for ground, abasi, i go wound the person
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by Jokhe: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2008
How come no one is noticing Kimon,
I think D'banj and Don Jazzy are becoming more versatile by the day.
And, no more matter what anyone says, D'Banj is a certified business man and entertainer
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
Whoever said 9ice is better than dbanj is stupid. both are nice artists. dbanj and 9ice have different concept. The poster of this topic, thumbs up, i dey feel you.I HVE BOTH ALBUMS AND I CAN SAY for sure both are entertaining. those who say 9ice is a musician while dbanj is an entertainer are fools. music is for entertainment and so both are entertainers. It is quite wise to compare both albums considering the nice tracks both have.9ICE HAVE ONLY TO SONGS MUSICALLY, STREET CREDIBILYTY AND GONGO ASO. oNE THING IS 4 SURE BOTH CAN NEVER WIN GRAMMY.

Bleep YOU ALL.

dREADMAN I HATE YOU YOU ARE TOO INSULTIVE IF I CATCH YOU I WILL BEAT YOU UP.

ITS NOT EASY TO BE OMO-OJUELEGBA BABA SHITTA OBA MUSHIN
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
Bleep u too!! grin grin

e good as u tackle dready sha, she too dread lol!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Donpuzo, u be fool, this na another fool when i don see, u see, u can tell a fool when u see one, 9ice is far better than dbanj any how una wan look am, dbanj's mates are raskiq and earthquake, he thank God say he dey answer he prayers, but come oo, Donpuzo , u know say u nor get brain? imagining you, slowpoke dey tell me say if u catch me, if say i know ur house, i for come knock for your door now now, make u know say u be kid for where i dey, and i nor fit run, wen u go dey tell me say if u catch me , and you lalaboi, na another man matter go kill u, i really dont know where to place you, but all i can tell u is you are another fool, i dont have all day to analyse you or spend talking to you, dbanj can never sell yp to one quarter 9ice sold, so where is he better of, but i go leave you, since you say you nor go get sense i don leave you oo, make u remain senseless
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2008
this fool, that fool, everybody na fool! e be lyk say u just read about fool for ur dico abi?

JOKER!!!! na im u be! shior
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2008
lalaboi, i nor get your time, coz i can see you want to remain senseless all your life,
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2008
joker!

quit replying me jor!!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
lalaboi, olodu, i go dey talk u go dey talk ? u are so lucky say i nor know you, odel
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
u need spanking abi? dnt wori, u've come to d right person!!

amugbo omo!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2008
you wan spank me or u wan spank your mama ?, i sorry for my self say i get your time.
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by misshot: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
for me i think the entertainer is a better album,much love to my boy dbanj and not to forget don jazzy
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by toto1: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2008
dready how far ? keep your work up, they wan compare dbanj to every good artiste for nairaland, when we we know how he talent be.
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2008
dready:

you wan spank me or u wan spank your mama ?, i sorry for my self say i get your time.

see yeah!! dnt even get me started on ur mum or dad! av bn keepn ma cool for sooo long!

u neva see wer dem yab u and ur family so tey u go dey wonder if i know u from somwer!

modasoka oshi!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2008
Hey Yo! lalaboi you are a wild child, you know what ? you just stimulated me, wow i like your last post, i want you to be hard and not so easily shaking , you know what ? why dont you spill on me while i shit on you, if you are ready, let's get the party started i will dressed all by EBII CLOTHING, and i hope you can make it to the dance floor, where you will thrash my mama and my popsi, i go shit on you, c'mon i can't wait to get this party started, maybe after the party its going to be whole time loving, my place or ya place, man hit me hard.
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by konkocious(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
See 9ice Album is nice while Dbanj album is entertaining

and mind you, you cant be comparing Dbanj with the likes of Rasque or Artquake. Dbanj as already build a name for his self and before we can judge 9ice let him release his third album.
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by konkocious(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2008

and mind you, you cant be comparing Dbanj with the likes of Rasque or Artquake. Dbanj as already build a name for his self and before we can judge 9ice let him release his third album.

And even if Dbanj Sing rubbish in his album people will buy cuz of the name he has already build and dont compare Fall in love with Wedding day if you know much about music you will know that they are different grene

Fall in love is Highlife while wedding day is a kind of Bosanova stuff
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
dready:

Hey Yo! lalaboi you are a wild child, you know what ? you just stimulated me, wow i like your last post, i want you to be hard and not so easily shaking , you know what ? why don't you spill on me while i shit on you, if you are ready, let's get the party started i will dressed all by EBII CLOTHING, and i hope you can make it to the dance floor, where you will thrash my mama and my popsi, i go shit on you, c'mon i can't wait to get this party started, maybe after the party its going to be whole time loving, my place or ya place, man hit me hard.

we dey diff levels! i wunt drop down to d level of insulting oda ppls parents!

monkey yato si human being, the way goat dey behave diff to the way normal and decent human being dey behave!

in the world wer i com from, there is pride in respect! i chose to respect ur parents yeah! and u should be sensible enough to do d same!

av gone offtopic enough!! this is the last time am gona reply u! ON THIS THREAD, dnt wanna spoil ma record of never bn banned on any forum!

wouldnt want some shyty GAL TOUT to spoil that 4 me!

konkocious:

and mind you, you can't be comparing Dbanj with the likes of Rasque or Artquake. Dbanj as already build a name for his self and before we can judge 9ice let him release his third album.

And even if Dbanj Sing rubbish in his album people will buy because of the name he has already build and don't compare Fall in love with Wedding day if you know much about music you will know that they are different grene

Fall in love is Highlife while wedding day is a kind of Bosanova stuff

thank u jare! thats for the guy who thinks wedding day and fall in love na copy copy
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2008
u see as your brain big reach ? you dont want them to ban you, see excuse, its all good, anything u say, na your mouth you take talk am.
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by RichDad1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hmm,dready & lalaboi,
Why dont u guyz create a new topic for ur yabbing ? Any i dey feel u two , una dey entertain me pass The entertainer & 9'ice cool cool cool .let see who wins grin grin grin .where's the refree?
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by RichDad1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
@topic,
I think it's too early to compare the too.when gongo aso was at its peak i'm sure u all agree with me that its d hottest.but for now its now on the downward trend while The entertainer is just rising.as 4 this moment i prefer The entertainer because gongo aso is some kind of old school to me.bt remember one mans food,another's poison. Peace cool
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by whateva(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
wad up dready ? Give them a run, i like your ways, leave the punk ass nigga to rest, its obvious he needs to bow out and also take a time to discover himself, Dready you too big to dey thrash that guy na ? chill for the matter,
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2008
i nor even know say goat go get supporters' club!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2008
i don come again, na me and lalaboi we don start again, firstly who be goat ? your mama or your papa ? i dey wait to get answer, me self i tire for myself oo, all these dbanj fans when their brain dey their ass na i dey waste time when i wan use take go fucck dey reply dem .
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2008
e good as u dey refer to urself!!

i no know say goat dey use im bear bear sweep! se hw dis 1 dey sweep thread with bear bear lol!

joker oshi!! gal tout!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dua Lipa - Levitating (remix) Ft. Dababy (mp3 Download) / M.I Chairman Video Is Out You All Can Download It Free Here / DOWNLOAD MP3: Feezy Ft Lil Prince X Geeboy – Tsoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.