Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,415 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. (847 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Oil & Gas Opportunity In Abuja / Nysc - Oil And Gas Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. by kwaze(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2008
This is a rare opportunity for NYSC MEMBER.

Presently Serving
Must have studied Engineering - Mechanical , Civil, Electrical E.t.c from a reputable university
Have a very good knowledge of any engineering software, or have the ability to learn fast.
Ability to write and speak Good English and Possess Leadership skills.

Please send your CV to recruit60@yahoo.com

PLEASE CORPERS ALONE SHOULD SEND THEIR CVS.

Thank You.
Re: NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. by Muyiwageek(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2008
Thief , Ole, carry am go grin grin grin
Re: NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. by kwaze(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2008
@muyiwageek,

"Theif Ole, carry am go" Have i ever stolen from you or you know someone who said i did?

Please i will like you to respond to me.

Thanks
Re: NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. by jodeci(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
This kind of people should be hacked.Ole!corpers,this is fake.
Re: NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. by haves: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
affiliate marketing is fun when you are progressing but it can be devastating if you only pay google and your clicks donot result to a sale why not go directly to the customers and be releived the stress please this notice is not fo yahhoo yahooo please stay clear this , i have more than 100,000 generated emails that can increase your leads

Charles-08050642792
jetlizone2000@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC- Oil And Gas Opportunity. by jodeci(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
jodeci:

This kind of people should be hacked.Ole!corpers,this is fake.

I rescind from the above comment,it has been proving beyond every reasonable doubt that the advertised job is VERY REAL.

Corpers,you are advised to grab this opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Calling? / At Last We Are Now Employing: Urgent Vacancies / Total Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.