Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Gse Score - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gse Score (1402 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gse Score by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
please can anybody link me to any site where i can register my GSE score for job placement.I did the test last week and got 46%.Pls help
Re: Gse Score by xhuksy: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
You did not inform the house whether it was the Union Bank paid GSE test result that you intend applying for other jobs with. However, if you sat for GSE on UBN's invitation, it is better you hold on for two months before applying with your score for other jobs. That was the instruction of one of the officials the day I wrote my test. Best of luck.
Re: Gse Score by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
it was the UNION BANK PAID GSE test.2 months,na wa o
Re: Gse Score by nekkyo(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
these gse guys are wicked oh, i tried to apply to other people with my score and the report said my result is not yet avialable for other companies which means the two months hostage is real, this naija when will the be free minded. what is wrong if ubn paid for people to write the exam? they are jealous that we should have paid direct to them, i guess ubn paid at a discount since we were many, gse people olee olee olee

(1) (Reply)

Sosaco Nigeria (makers Of Jago Milk) Is Recruiting. Apply Here / Questions For Unilag Postgraduate Exam ( Information Technology) And Venue / Uacn Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.