Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? (1920 Views)

Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! / Flatten Your Tommy Naturally / Can You Allow Your Fiancee To Dress Like This To A Night Party On Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by fashionkid(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hi Guys, You see my Fiancee is a fat but beautiful young lady, i dont have a problem with the fatness that much (cos i like Big Things).The only place i am having problem is with her tommy, i am really looking for the best But also the safest way to flating her tommy.She is currently using Vibroaction but she dont really like it so i need u guys to help me out.
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by MrCrackles(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
Just get a needle and puncture the thing jare

make we hear word!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by mohawkchic(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
~Good Ole fashion Exercise . . . sit ups to be precise . .you can help by holding onto her ankles as she tries it . . . Remember to be encouraging . . let her start with doing 5 then as she gets comfy doin it,increase to whatever number she's comfortable doing,dont over do it as her tummy will be aching after the first couple of days!! Thats usual thu when you start doing sit ups & its usually the off putting bit so this is where your encouragement comes in handy!! Good Luck!!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by cold(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
Poster, i hav the same problem.I wk out regularly but she's always reluctant to join me & i hav told in very clear-cut terms "there's no way u're wearin my weddin gown with that thin".But she kips insistin it doesn't mata.
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by beautyfine(f): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
i use to have a tummy that was not big,i started to work out since it was fashionable to have a flat tummy but now i have a big tummy.my opinion is your body size determines how big your tummy is cos it grows with your body.try to go on watermelon and lots of fruits,reduce late night meals.it,s not the end of the world and try to love yourself more
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by beautyfine(f): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
Brash,why are you always like this.cos most of your replies are so mean and wicked.guy get a grip on yourself
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by fashionkid(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hey common Brash you cant be serious can you? I think i will take Mayhawkchic's Advice, until otherwise
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by topup: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2008
My tummy is slightly pudgy, but it shrinks and gets bigger depending on what I eat, I get easily bloated, my tummy is no longer such a problem, though, it is your overall body shape, you said your fiance is fat, so if she slimmed down the tummy size would reduce, just encourage her to eat more healthily, it seems she has no problem with her tummy (and rightly so), but it is a big issue for you. I believe, you have to accept her for who she is (the total package), if the tummy is such a turn off but she doesn't mind keeping it, then she'll end up changing solely because of you and might resent you during the tough training and workouts and pain. Try and encourage her by also doing the same thing, eating the same things, because it seems you are one of those people who are naturally slim/well built. Understand that everyone is built differently, and it could be really diffficult for her to lose her tummy fat.

I disagree with a poster above, as situps will not reduce tummy fat, if you search on google 'layer of fat covering the abs' you'll know what I mean, back to the OP, if you like your fiance 'fat' but not the tummy, she may have to become thinner/thin to lose the tummy fat, as tummy fat is usually the last place your body loses fat, so all that lovely fat that gives her her curvy hips and bum, will all slim down too. There are consequences!!!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by mohawkchic(f): 1:44am On Sep 16, 2008
~I advised what worked for me to be honest . . Yes am aware there are some tummy fat situps wont budge but it doesnt hurt trying!! will read up on your basic of disagreement thu wink

~Situps toned & flatten my tummy after giving  birth !!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by LadyT(f): 1:49am On Sep 16, 2008
She can wear a corset on your wedding day tongue
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by Morenike3(f): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2008
MC
Tell her to run, judge, eat right, and exercise. . . . . those are the [b]safest [/b]way
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by fashionkid(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2008
Wow i think she has got to read this and choose which is best for her,as for me , i admit that the fat tummy is a concern to me alone,but i still love her the way she is.Thanks ya all and pls more ideas and comments
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by mohawkchic(f): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
~Good Idea! I suppose you loving her the way she is regardless is whats important!!  smiley
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by GucciBabe(f): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
@
poster

good guy!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by arramyjay: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ poster
ok this are few tips and i assure they work

1.discourage frm chewing gum (she swallows more by doing that.)
2.she shud stay off fatty foods
3.she shud nt rush her food while eating tht can also cos bloating of the stomach
4 sit ups (exercise)everyday.
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by lawry: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2008
Just get a needle and puncture the thing jare

that is not advise if u dont have anything to say shut ur pc down and be a big boy
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by fifi09(f): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2010
Tell her to do push-ups, it really works!

I know it's hard but she can start on her knees to lower the difficulty.
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
fashionkid:

Hi Guys, You see my Fiancee is a fat but beautiful young lady, i dont have a problem with the fatness that much (cos i like Big Things).The only place i am having problem is with her tommy, i am really looking for the best But also the safest way to flating her tommy.She is currently using Vibroaction but she dont really like it so i need u guys to help me out.
Seriously dude. . . Tell her to stop eating yam, fufu and eba!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
fashionkid:

If it bothers you that much then I'll suggest you shell out good money for her to get an "abdominoplasty" tommy tuck surgery.
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by Spike88(f): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2010
Diet & Exercise, there is no short cut!
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by oge4real(f): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2010
Spike88:

Diet & Exercise, there is no short cut!
Have you forgotten about Alamiesieagha and late Madam Stella Obasanjo?
Re: I Love My Fiancee But She Has A Big Tommy What Do I Do? by ayettymama(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
no1 the size of ur fiance's stomach should not affect u!!

(unless u are in knowledge of sum advance positions i dont know abt!)

no2 no amt of sit ups will get rid of it!!

she must lose the body fat

if u got the money

ill reccomend liposuction

if shes got a good figure i wont advise it cos it might ruin it

but u could try liposculpture

(1) (Reply)

Hot Designer Handbags In Abuja / Ankara Nails Too? / Best Quality Woven Labels At Good Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.