Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Abeg Ghana Wax Or Swiss Wax? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abeg Ghana Wax Or Swiss Wax? (2584 Views)

Ghana Wax / Is This Wax Or Ankara? / Ghana Wax/print And Wooden Fabrics ( For The Elegant And Gorgeous Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Ghana Wax Or Swiss Wax? by lenn168: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
i need advice on the whether to use ghana wax or swiss wax for my traditional chics aso-ebi? and where to get them, is it also better to buy things in ghana as i hear they are way cheaper than nigerian prices, sometimes 4times the prices.
thanks
Re: Abeg Ghana Wax Or Swiss Wax? by pearlyseed(f): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2008
I would advise you to get ghana wax. they are cheaper and more durable. Its also a lot much cheaper in ghana than here in nigeria cos the sellers here buy the cheapest design in ghana and sell at such exhorbitant prices here in Nigeria. For example, i got some woodin and ankara from ghana and i must say they were really nice. my bro actually helped buy them since he is in ghana.the designs were not common, neither were they expensive. i must say i got value for my money and made profit too. wink
Re: Abeg Ghana Wax Or Swiss Wax? by asad664(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18
In Canada, several companies specialize in providing wholesale candle supplies. These companies offer a wide range of products, from wax and wicks to fragrances and molds. Some of the prominent names include Canwax, Candlewic, and Voyageur Soap & Candle Co. These suppliers cater to both small businesses and large manufacturers, ensuring that all candle makers can find what they need Soy Wax Wholesale Canada

(1) (Reply)

Mide Martins Flaunts Her Sexy Curves For The AMVCA / Origin Of Ankara Culture And Fabric / Amazing Naturalistic Paintings By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.