Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Is This 419 Job Advert? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This 419 Job Advert? (1184 Views)

Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. / 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now / Asked To Bring Money To Job Interview: Is This 419? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This 419 Job Advert? by farous(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!!,Do anybody know how authentic the advert of today,Tuesday [16th september 2008],job advert of page 100 of Guardian newspaper is?.The heading for the advert is:'WORLD CLASS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES',Graduate Trainees Recruitment,with positions in Telecommunication and Aviation.I was shocked when i log on to their website to apply in area of telecommunications,only for me to see where they say applicants should pay the sum of one thousand five hundred naira[N1,500]as verification fee,before you can fill their online form, using their UBA bank account.In fact,just log on to their website:www.samnetrecruitmentonline.com,and have full details of all i am saying.They did not specify the payment in the Guardian Newspapers,but when you log on to apply according to the website they give,you will be prompted for payment,in which you have to type your teller number before applyingWhat is really happening to naija?,all because one is looking for job!!.Please i want nairalanders to comment on this job advert. angry
Re: Is This 419 Job Advert? by foye57(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2008
O boy!its propably one of those swindlers.i dont think any serious organisation would ask you to pay for application.
Re: Is This 419 Job Advert? by nickybuya(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
they are big theifs!they dont even heve contact address or phone no.haba
Re: Is This 419 Job Advert? by jodeci(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
As soon as i saw the advert,i knew they were fake.
Re: Is This 419 Job Advert? by african2: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
Haba!!!!!!!!!!! Guardian Newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!! What happens to the ethics of investigative journalism? It's high time you guys investigated every advert you dish out to the public in the interest of your reputation. This is the umpteenth time such advert is coming out through your medium. Yours sincerely was once a victim of your (un)investigative advertising. I beg don't be too capitalist at the expense of your reputation. A word is enough for the wise angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ndic Test / Scam Alert: "mtnonline.com", A Successor To "interswitch.ng" / Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.