Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman (1160 Views)

Jst To Chat With A Nice Person / Jos Guys And Ladies Chat-up Zone: Introduce Yourself! / I Will Like To Chat Up Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by danakuba(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
I have spent a lot of time reading post on this site and others.
A lot of Nija guys don't know how to chat up women on-line.
They give the impression,that they are not serious .
How can you leave your phone number and ask the lady to call you.
What do you think the ladies are? Stupid? They are looking for men with class, personality, etc.
If a woman calls you on the phone and start chatting you up. What will you think ? your first impression is Ashawo. Common give the ladies some respect !
Guys love-vendor up your profile at www.wazobians.com and find that real woman.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by MrCrackles(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2008
i trust myself

where the woman dey?

BRASH okunrin meta ati abo!! grin
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by yongbabe(f): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
danakuba:

I have spent a lot of time reading post on this site and others.
A lot of Nigeria guys don't know how to chat up women on-line.
They give the impression,that they are not serious .
How can you leave your phone number and ask the lady to call you.
What do you think the ladies are? Stupid? They are looking for men with class, personality, etc.
If a woman calls you on the phone and start chatting you up. What will you think ? your first impression is Ashawo. Common give the ladies some respect !
Guys love-vendor up your profile at www.wazobians.com and find that real woman.

lmao, dat one iz soo true.
bt anywaz Nairaland does hav sm gd toasters.
Speakyn frm experience lol
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by Suexy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
But if you think you know why cant you organise a class and teach them, Miss know-all
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by arramyjay: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
@
Lol.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by Exceller(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
Am gonna disagree with you on that,or maybe you have not met the right guy.Bye the way i saw ur profile, i think you are really pretty on that pic.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by kevoh(m): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2008
@poster
Abeg, make we hear word! So just from reading posts from this site,you came to a conclusion that naija guys don't know how to chat up a woman, I totally disagree !
@ brash
lol
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by Exceller(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2008
Its high time you girls meet the right guys like us.Hot guys like me i mean, we have yours MEDCINE.Check out my profile.Hahahaaaa
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by iice(f): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2008
Funny
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by Wendy80(f): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2008
Exceller:

Its high time you girls meet the right guys like us.Hot guys like me i mean, we have yours MEDCINE.Check out my profile.Hahahaaaa

indeed
Re: Nija Men Don't Know How To Chat Up A Woman by ramonacee(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2008
iice:

Funny
indeed, lol grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For Marriage / I Am Lonely / Have You Ever Encountered A "Catfish" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.