Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Finaly! Released! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Finaly! Released! (784 Views)

Re:h+ Heroine~poppet Has Finaly Reach The Sky( A Season With Reason) / Pardy Finaly Drops "Sewere" / Good News, Kennis Music Have Finaly Aggreed To Help Our Local Artist Free Of Cha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finaly! Released! by WarfyBoy(m): 3:20am On Sep 17, 2008
My fellow 9ja, i am proud to annouce to you that i am the new NEWCASTLE UNITED owner, i bought it from Ashley with the sum of 340 million pounds. The paper work has been done, and i am going to start by bringing in gr8 playas to lead the club to a major competition finals. and my major target is the english CL

ty
Re: Finaly! Released! by TheSly: 3:30am On Sep 17, 2008
Warfy Boy:

My fellow Nigeria, i am proud to annouce to you that i am the new NEWCASTLE UNITED owner, i bought it from Ashley with the sum of 340 million pounds. The paper work has been done, and i am going to start by bringing in great playas to lead the club to a major competition finals. and my major target is the english CL

ty
Like the Yoruba's adage. . . . . . .
Eni to o ri owo eh loju ala ton dun inu, Eni ko tepa mo ishe e nitori ebi! cheesy
Means A terrible hunger awaits anyone who in his dreams sees himself spending lots of cash. cheesy

Bwoi?? Did u buy the club in Warri or in your wild ass dreams? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Finaly! Released! by WarfyBoy(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2008
nobody dey even dey congratulate me self, na wa for una ohhh

abi una kno happy as i buy man city, abi make i return am to Ashley
Re: Finaly! Released! by showbobo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2008
shebi na attention you dey seek. . No worry u don dey get am angry angry angry
Re: Finaly! Released! by timbabng(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2008
. . . .@poster
. . .wtf is this? angry

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Nigeria Expo At Excel Dockland London On 24-25th October 2008 / Rukus Ft Soulbrotha - I'm Nigerian / Phat Wall's Finest(da Mixtape),: Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.