Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Gre, Gmats And Visa Interviews Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gre, Gmats And Visa Interviews Questions (615 Views)

University Admission And Visa For Free / Copies Of Gre Past Papers / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gre, Gmats And Visa Interviews Questions by dejoning(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2008
Hi everyone, its better you do the TOEFL exams cos the embassy consular is looking for all ways to reject you, but once have all your document complete then I am sure you are good to go. I was at the Embassy this year July for my interview, although I was sent back the first time because my name appears differently on my passport and the appointment letter I printed from the internet. I got another date for a week later and my interview went well. it only took about 4 to 5 mins. You should just be sure of what you are saying cos all they are testing for is your psyche and u must be ready at all time. Its really not difficult getting a visa but I beseech everyone who wants to study to always visit here and ask questions as some of us with the experience will be visiting here sometime to give some advise with the little experience we have got.

To prepare for GRE or GMATS, you can either buy the books and go for the lessons or you buy and study at home. The books are available at TEJUOSHO market, its quiet cheap there I remember I got some for my friends b4 I left. I also heard GMATS for dummies is a really good book. For those who have done the exams come and ask questions and tips of how to prepare for your interview.

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In Uk / Ican & Dli Studies / Ado Ekiti Post Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.