Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? (3054 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) / Which Do You Consider Most Controversial For Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Bibi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2005
Depending on individual needs, we might find that we cherrish some parts of our body more than the other, given the benefit of choice. Our choices could be driven by our desires about look, sexuality, functionality, etc.

If for whatever reason you are asked which 3 parts of your body you would like to keep or more important than the others, which are those? And what are the reasons for selecting those parts?

Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by layi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2005
My Head, My Trunk and My Limbs only! Oops, thats everything..

Ok maybe

*  My Head (i can perceieve and relate with my world from there)
*  My Hands (i can do anything thats needs to be done)
*  My JT (me sef wan born pikin) grin
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by nddy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2005
first of all my lips coz its red in color, girls love to touch it and have a taste of it. Second of all my abs and lastly my face.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by WesleyanA(f): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2005
my heart, spine, my mushy intestines and brain, my lungs, rectum, blood, kidneys. tongue

seriously . .. i can't afford to loose any bodypart.. .in otherwords, everything's important to me.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Latoya(f): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2005
Every part of my body is important,but the part i love most are

My eyes
My Butt
My lips and more
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2005
Call me selfish, But i would love to keep every part of my body.

Okay abiding to the topic, i'll keep

* My butt
* My face (composes of my lips kiss, and eyebrows wink)
* My boobs (don't u dare take it from me.. I worked hard for it.. haha. J/K).

You kno what, this is a weird question. I want all my body parts!
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by fabian(f): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2005
My eyes
My ears
My mouth, lips and all the organs necessary for me to function!
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by mycutiepie(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2005
I love my body, my lepa shandy body but I love my legs and my lips most. I never saw that my lips was so cute until guys walked up to me and tell me face to face even my ex-boyfriend best friend told me face to face he loved my lips and lured me to bed to get the feelings but i gave him the shock of his life. but to end tori, I love my lips and my slim long legs.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by mycutiepie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2005
Ooops! you said three parts, hmmm which is the third one? hmmm let me see, I love my face, inshort i love all my body part except my ******* but if i have to come to this world again, I will love God to create me this same way, I love myself smiley
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Missworld(f): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2005
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Let me think about it.
My head, my face and my legs. Can't really explain why now.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by layi(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2005
Missworld:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Let me think about it.
My head, my face and .........
Thats still 1 choice. You cant have head without face. Choose 1 more wink
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Latoya(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2005
Every part of my body is important,but the part i love most are

My eyes because of the shapes and colour.i have hazel eyes
My Butt because it is toned,well shaped and correct
My lips because it is very full,round and soft.I also love my boobs cos they are firmed,well rounded and hummmmmm u dont want to know the rest.I love every part of my body,from head to toes.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Missworld(f): 3:23am On Sep 17, 2005
layi:

Thats still 1 choice. You can't have head without face. Choose 1 more wink

OK. You are right! And that will be my stomach.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Oracle(m): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2005
my head, my hands and the most useful part rolleyes
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by IAH(f): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2005
My Face

My Hips

My *****

My hair

Actually, I cherish every part of my body except my height. I'm only 5'4"!!! Yuck!
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by c0dec(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2005
IAH:

My *****

rolleyes i wonder

as for me it's my eyes, my fingers and my prick!
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by damygurl(f): 3:51am On Oct 29, 2005
i luv emm all and don't wanna lose it but if i gotta choose which i don't ever wanna do in real life then it's gon be
-my head
-my shoulder--dat composes of my waist too.
-my legs-composes of thighs and knees cuz there is no way i can have d leg without them.
In short i still get to keep all my body parts!!!!!! grin
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by aloib(f): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2005
my face
my butts
my hair
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by c0dec(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2005
nawa. all the girls here are claiming they have booty. booty just happens to be my thing so if you're feeling lonely, feel free to PM me. grin
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by rihanna(f): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2005
aloib:

my face
my butts
my hair
did u say butts? how many butts u got if i may ask?
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by WesleyanA(f): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2005
he probably counted the two sides. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by hotangel2(f): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by icingbaby(f): 1:27am On Oct 31, 2005
my eyes and face smiley
leg
hand
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2005
my head
my arms and legs
and my bust
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by goodguy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2005
My Head
My toes
My fingers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by snazzydawn(f): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2005
My eyez,my legs(they are hoooooot),and emmm...well,every other body part.I am off to bed.
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by adesodgi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2005
my face
my hands,they are dain lovely i flaunt em wen eva am having a handshake grin
and my,oh my gush grin am proud i have em.. grin
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2005
Face
Legs
Hands
and the list goes on...
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Sassykes(f): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2005
My cute face lol
My booty(HUMPS)
My boobs(LUMPS)
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by nike4luv(f): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2005
my... my.. my... evry part of ma body grin
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by Rolly: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2005
My head,

my arms,

my trunk,

my legs,

oops, well i guess that my whole body, i really cannot, i repeat cannot, afford to lose any part of my body cheesy cheesy
Re: Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? by ldollier(f): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2005
my brains

my eyes

my humps and lumps baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria Society Of Engineer(nse) Office In Enugu / What Happened To Nairalist? / Olx Beefs Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.