Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. (1629 Views)

Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by litlepikin: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hi. this is the place i think that Imo State brothers and sister should meet. suitors apply. what do u think
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by Encomium(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
litlepikin, I admire your courage on bringing together single Imo brothers and sisters, keep it up and more greese to your elbow. Long live Eastern heartland.
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by ifyalways(f): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2008
so wheres the meeting at?
any ugba in da house? tongue
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by litlepikin: 3:52am On Sep 18, 2008
Hi. Ifyalways, if really u did understand the meaning behind this topice then u will surely reason with me and understand that more than <><><>ugba and nkwobi even nmanya nkwu and nmanya ngwo is in da house, i am very serious to see if i can bring our sisters and brothers in diaspora to this cycle whereby it will be more easier to meet our self. Just think. Gbamiciously.
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by litlepikin: 3:58am On Sep 18, 2008
Hi. Encomium><><><><u are highly welcome on Ur sweet support and encouragement, may ur days be long. bravo.
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by litlepikin: 4:04am On Sep 18, 2008
pls, all the Imo sisters and brothers in da house should forward march to this place, a.k.a. IMA ONWE ANYI.
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by litlepikin: 4:05am On Sep 18, 2008
pls, all the Imo sisters and brothers in da house should forward march to this place, a.k.a. IMA ONWE ANYI.
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by married2awizard: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mtshewww..you deserve yourselves bunch. Of wicked people and women who still go sleeping around while married.I spit
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
hmm Follows quietly.. hope the ride would be interesting cheesy
married2awizard: Mtshewww..you deserve yourselves bunch. Of wicked people and women who still go sleeping around while married.I spit
And they say Igbos hate themselves undecided undecided... This is a true evidence.
You need Love; Seems your husband left yu in a despicable state
Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by onyechimereze1: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reviving this thread won't be a bad idea, OP what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Specially Made 4 Singles Of Imo State Ladies And Men. by Ebonygift(f): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=onyechimereze1 post=63305246]Reviving this thread won't be a bad idea, OP what do you think? [/quoote]
I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls And Boys / Christian Singles, Please Meet Up Here! / Kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.