Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

A New Nokia 3310c Phone For Sale! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A New Nokia 3310c Phone For Sale! (6570 Views)

Brand New Nokia C2-03 Dual Sim Touchscreen For Sale / Brand New Nokia Mobile Tv Headset Dvb-h For Sale / Brand New Nokia N86 For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nokia 3310c Phone For Sale! by dayooje: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
Dear forum memebrs,

This is to inform you that a new 3110c phone bought on the 17 of last month is up for sale .The reason being that i took responsibiltiy to obtain the current NECO GCE exams forms for some {4} close youngers ones and do the processsing online for them . They gave me their fees and i did collect the forms from the bank {Afribank}.

With the hope of waiting for the last one to pay up so i cany do the processing online once and for all, i kept the scratch cards in wallets.

But the most unfortunate thing occured to me this Monday, while in transit, i lost my wallet containing the scratch cards.all efforts to trace it proved abortive.

I began means of sourcing for money to reobtain some other forms for them but i can't just cope with the exorbitant amount at this period when things are getting tighter. these days.

In this vein i decided to sell my Nokia 3110 Classic phone i bought on the 17th of last month just to raise enof to buy the forms. For just the sum of 10K.

Please for God's sake, anyone who is interested should call me on 080-2590-8252 for details and how to send the phone to him or her wherever he/she may be.

Although this does not please me but i have to just the avoid these looming embarassment and wahala from them and their parents who couldn't believe me that the wallet did miissed

Thanks in anticipation[color=#990000][/color]

Re: A New Nokia 3310c Phone For Sale! by benchella: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
i am very interested but have only 9k at hand right now.Please do let me know if you will be willing to sell.contact me jbenzillonaire38@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!UK Used Iphone Xs Max 64gb Chip Unlock @170k / Selling Urgently, Used Hp Laptop@ Lowest Prices Ever.. Call Or Txt 08154737273 / Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.