Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

dd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / dd (3724 Views)

Hnaub Hnaub Hnaub Is A Great School Says Dd King Hnn's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

dd by HolumenFun: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2008
f
Re: dd by Tallestboy(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2008
what of osun state polythcnic iree,because i did the pce exam and i want to know when they will be doing their post jamb exam.
Re: dd by hammedede: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
[color=#000099][/colorhh
Hi guys pls kindly give me notice on post ume entrance exams for federal poly ede and requirement that is needed and their cut off marks
Re: dd by laidat: 5:22am On Jul 23, 2009
POST MPCE REGISTRATIONS fedpolyede

This is to inform prospective students into the institution's National Diploma (ND Full Time) programme that registrations for the post JAMB/MPCE has not commenced. The scratch cards currently on sale is for the Higher National Diploma (HND Full Time) and National Diploma (ND Part Time) programmes.

The post JAMB/MPCE cut-off scores (mark) for the various courses offered at the institution will be announced as soon as possible. Note also that the price for the post JAMB/MPCE scratch cards will be announced with the cut-off marks for the courses.

All prospective National Diploma Full Time candidates are hereby adviced to stop the purchase of the admission scratch cards pending the time the above information will be released.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic 2009/2010 Admission Out / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life. (must Read). / ASUU To End Strike Today,7th Of Feb.2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.