Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine (2958 Views)

Haulage TRUCKS NEEDED TO HAUL BISCUITS, DIAPERS, Et Cetera (Photo). / Hot Product! Make Money Selling Baby Diapers / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by SimiBrasil(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
I am moving to Nigerian in a short time and I will travel with these machines.
Can someone tell me about this diapers market ?
Does people there use diaper or they prefer the convetional old method ?
How about the old people ? Are there diaper to old people ? when they became sick , without strenght to go to the bathroom and make the stuffs in the bed ?
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by SOJ(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2008
Yeah, diapers are used in large amounts here in naija,,,but i think doing a survey would be in order anyway.
Some parents still prefer d old method of using cloth nappies but i think most mothers prefer daipers esp btw ages 1-9mths.

By the way i have ample interest in this market cos of its (perceived) viability,,,maybe we could talk more on this.what do u say?hit me up here
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by SOJ(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
Is it that the machines you wanna bring will manufacture diapers?dat sounds like a gud idea cos only one compy manufactures baby diapers in naija(P&G:pampers),,,the other brands (huggies and so on) are imported into the country by dept stores.
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by SimiBrasil(f): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
Yes, i ll bring the machine and the machine is so cheap, small machine , is about U$ 2800 and produce 1000 diaper/day.

They have all kind of machines, another interesting one is that to make bags, people might contract me to make bags with the name and brand of their own store

I just have to check if y have raw material there

How about diaper for old people ? have market for it ?
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by mopol65: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
could please send your e-mail am interested , i can guarranteee a site for take off these product , its a vibrant business here in nigeria

secondly i will appreciate if you can send your Phone numbers for easy communication

Good luck
Bayo 08060003613, 014800985 , 07055081829
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by duzz: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
how do you even explain spending $2800 on a diaper making machine that produce 1000 pieces of diaper a day, That is to expensive and also how much do you intend to make a day because its quite sure that you will not make up to $12 a day with such an operation if you compare the cost of pulp, energy, workers etc, that is well to expensive form my liking, I supply this Diaper production line all over the world with new production line of 300 pieces a minutes or 432,000 pieces per 24 hour operation for just 180,000 euros and used one of that capacity at 110.000 euros, so I world not see why you will spend such high amount for less than $12 a day revenue operation and call it a business either, bearing in mind that you will be buying pulp in metric tons at 000s of dollars,If you want my advise, I will advise you not to waste $2800 for just a 1000 pieces of diaper capacity machine a day, because it will take you ages to break even on that investment,
matheworama@gmail.com
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by SimiBrasil(f): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2008
The 2.800 U$ is the price of the machine and I think it is too cheap once I don't need workers because the machine worls itself. Is the same amount y spend traveling abroad in 1 trip

The account above is your own idea and it doenst necessarily must be truth to me, you don't know my marketing strategy and goals 12U$ ?

How much costs a package of diaper there ? because here is too expensive.

I stay here in this thread to take information about the market and just that.
I don't need money, I don't need partner, I don't need webdesigner, etc, I already have everything.
My neighboord already have 2 machines since 2004 and they never bring any kind of problem.

Average business y must invest during the first year and the return of the investiment come after. The only business that the money come back in a short time are the ilegal ones tongue

Thanks for your concern anyway
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by kenflipper(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2008
@simibrasil

Good thinking, the secret of success in manufacturing/production is boldness. Dont be affraid to start small even from your bedroom. Most of the factories in Asia today started from bedrooms.
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by boomtowner: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2008
@simbrasil
can u help me get a bag making machines i would pay u please reply asap mu e-mail is kennyboomtown@yahoo.com
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by SimiBrasil(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
boomtowner

Why should I help you if it will be my business ? how less competitors better to me noooo ?
Re: Geriatric And Babe Diapers Machine by boomtowner: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
please sim brasil i m already in the business if you want help in coming into the business i would help you,i ve been in this business for the last 9 yrs i just need to upgrade my machines can you help

(1) (Reply)

150,000 Barrels Of Crude Are Stolen Daily / Where Can I Buy Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell / Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.