Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Advice Requested On Selling Properties Via The Internet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Requested On Selling Properties Via The Internet (842 Views)

Hottest Selling Properties In Lagos / Hot Selling Properties In Lekki Lagos. / How To Start Selling Properties Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Requested On Selling Properties Via The Internet by garantus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hi y'all
I need your opinion / advice on this website that my company has just put up. it's called a "Mutiple Listing Service". This service (website) enables home buyers, real estate agents and people looking to invest in real estate in Nigeria buy relatively low priced properties or vacant land to sell later and make humongous profits to search for any property in any part of the country that they desire. Also home sellers, property developers can sell their properties via the website to people using the internet to satisfy their search needs for real estate in Nigeria. By the way it's a free service.

All that is required is for the seller to register on the website and upload as many photos for as many properties they have available. Internet real estate searchers need to see photos which mostly inspires them to make more enquiries.

I truly need your opinion on this. Plus what can be added or remove to make it better
The website is @ http://www.realtynigeria.com

Thanks y'all

Re: Advice Requested On Selling Properties Via The Internet by lawyer(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
Funny enough i was just thinking of this same idea right now and scribbling things and ideas down on a note pad when i decided to check nairaland and saw your post. How freaking coincidental! wink Anyway, we could things out or do biz today if your interested. I do have a lot of experience in online web retail and property issues.

I just went through your site and i see it needs some fine tuning. Everything is possible only if you put in the right effort and biz acumen to succeed. If your interested, you could give me a call or mail me at barrister_matto@yahoo.com or 07036681104.

Cheers!

One more thing, nothing in life is free! There are incentives and there are special attractions but definately not free! No biz can survive on it. Even air is being sold in the mould of oxygen and the likes. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jetty For Sale / 3 Bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached @ Otedola Jubilee Estate For Sale / Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.