Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

SURE WAY TO MAKE #250,000 OR MORE/MONTH AND BECOME A SUPER RICH - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / SURE WAY TO MAKE #250,000 OR MORE/MONTH AND BECOME A SUPER RICH (3850 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Revealed: How To Make #250,000 To #650,000 In The Oil&gas Industry Legally / Lost Money Online? The only sure-way to consistent online income is here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SURE WAY TO MAKE #250,000 OR MORE/MONTH AND BECOME A SUPER RICH by Diggydig(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
YOU WILL BE RICH

THIS INSIDE INFORMATION NO ONE ELSE IS WILLING TO OFFER YOU TODAY
‘’CHUKWUMA ASOMUGHA HAS NO COMPETITION, YOU MUST HAVE THIS PROGRAM’’
Stop to search. Your life is about to change! Dramatically! I offer the number one guarantee in existence! My program will make you RICH. I will show you exactly how to Get Rich and stay Rich, in just a few minutes. I’m going to offer you the opportunity to let me guide you exactly, step by step through the easiest, most lucrative, most dynamic and most profitable method to generating massive amount of money. I am offering you the opportunity to take advantage of my perfected process that will have you generating serious profit in just weeks or months instead of in years.
I have personally researched, tested, invested in and profited from my information BEFORE I’m making it available to my nationwide friends. My money is out there first and that is why I GUARANTEE you can make just as much money as me or more.
There is no reason why you should take advantage of what I’ve done to save yourself time and money. In fact, I have an idea that will make you a ton of money by letting you use my proven method to make you money. This is perfectly legitimate, brilliant yet easy map to enormous wealth.
By following my outstanding and fully documented method of generating cash, I will personally guide you to making over #500,000.00per month, every month for the rest of your life. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ; multi level marketing, investment schemes, a phony real estate program or one of the zillion of internet marketing schemes that requires thousands to get started home assembly, going back to school, day care , health care, being a genius, a lot of time, lottery because you will not win the lottery, becoming an internet expert, auctions , the economy and has nothing to do with putting down Nigeria., But when you learn my secret you will find yourself saying , ‘’ Wow this is really simple’’
If you wish to make tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands per month, YOU CAN, all without any effort. No education or special experience is needed. Anyone can participate in this program whether you are young or elderly, irrespective of your location. My program will make you RICH and it is easy and inexpensive. I guarantee it.

MY STORY
My name is Chukwuma Asomugha. The late 1990’s nearly dig me in. The company I work for downsized me suddenly one Friday afternoon. For the first time ever, I was completely out of work. The next few years were the worst ever! I lost my house, my car, my excellent credit rating, my enthusiasm for life. If this has ever happened to you, you know exactly how bad it feels. There went my dream. For the next couple of years I struggled with part time jobs. My friends, my family and my enthusiasm for life were gone. I had nothing left and I was desperate, so I started attending those get-rich –quick seminars you see advertised on TV and newspapers. All I learn at those seminars was that the people putting the seminars made all the money. I also see the people in the room at different seminars. As I sat in the room looking around at the other people just like me, I realize the people that give the seminars were the only ones making lots of money. If you have ever attended any of those get-rich-quick seminars you know exactly what I mean.
You have a high powered speaker who is known as ‘’hired gun’’ He was hired because he can deliver a great speech; he has probably never done anything he is taking about, These guys can motivate, they can close and they earn all their money talking. My life was one big seminar, but not big pay cheque. And that scare the heck out of me. I also hung out in bookstores frantically searching for anything that promised wealth. I went to the library a lot mainly because it was air conditioned and free, and bill collectors could not call me there! I went so often that the lady at reference desk called me grumpy.
It had been so long since I had been happy that it was probably obvious to everyone except me. The truth hurts ! I went out of my way to avoid people, my clothes got a little ragged every day and my attitude was well horrible. I kept on trying and trying and FINALLY AFTER ALMOST THREE YEARS OF SEARCHING FOR A MIRACLE .I FIGURED IT OUT. I COULDN”T BELIEVE IT!
I had purchased every system, book, or idea I could afford looking for the magic solution. I was sitting in the library one Wednesday morning when I suddenly understood. I knew my life would change with this information. Just how good was the solution! I spent #5000.00 and made #240,000.00 the first time I applied it. Money comes in the mail and on the internet and it keeps on coming no matter what I am doing or where I am. Every day is a money party. I know what it is like to work long hours and still not make enough money. I know what it’s like to be in debt and have a beautiful family who depends on you .I know how hard it is to get ahead and I know there had to be a better way .There is! My program! Now I live exactly how I want, travel where and when I want and most importantly I don’t have an alarm clock and no boss to yanks my chain!

THE GOLDMINE
Imagine your life with no debt, no stress and more time. I will show you through the extraordinary program how to take advantage of the millions of naira s that are literally given away by publishers. All you need to do is send your name and complete postage address to me. That is it! Period! By sending your name and postage address you will be on the fast track to a lifestyle previously unimaginable. Money may not be the meaning of life, but it sure change the way you live your life! I was not born with money and I know how easy it is to fail, so when I finally made it , I promise I would give back to others just like me . I made sure I told everything, gave the absolute truth and promise I will always be there for my students! And I still personally mentor everyone who takes advantage of my great experience. You must act on my information now or all your future will hold is welcome to Wal-Mart! Look around you, look at the long faces, look at all those who wish they had more freedom, a better life, more cash. Don’t let them pull you down.

THE BOTTOM LINE
This is not a book but a guide, a roadmap, a path to success that has been proven over and over. Just look at the exiting information you will learn.
1. How to put rockets on your income using the most simple, yet proven strategy available today. 2. How to get others to do much of the work for you. 3. How to quickly secure your term, predictable wealth for you and your family. 4. Why it is so ridiculously easy to make huge amounts of money over and over. 5. How to get started even if you don’t have a single good idea in your head. 6. How to make your first few naira pay for everything you ever do. 7. How to put your wealth machine on automatic. 8. Why you cannot fail if you just follow my proven instructions. 9. Most importantly, how much better your life will be and how much more you will enjoy your family when you stop warring about money.
IT TOOK ME MANY YEARS TO LEARN MY SECRET, YOU CAN HAVE IT NOW!
My information is simple! This is not a guide to brain surgery, or how to design a rocket ship, or some complex mathematical formula. This is simple 1, 2, 3, exactly how to make a bunch of money. My guide is your DIRECT LINE TO UNLIMITED WEALTH FAST.
If you are determined to line your pocket s with big rolls of cash, I want to make absolutely certain you can easily afford my guide.
So for a very limited time only. I am offering my guide for a ridiculously low price, but this is strictly a limited offer. My friends said I should charge much more and I probably should because you can use my information once and get PAID FOR YEARS. In fact, one friend said she should be embarrassed to offer it so cheaply. It is like going to the University of making money and getting a degree in a couple of hours. One special page alone may be worth thousands to you!
I’m thrilled to say that after years of hardship, today life is nothing but pleasure. YOU WILL BE TOO! If you wish to make tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands per month. YOU CAN all without any effort. My program will describe in details the key to massive wealth and freedom and more importantly how to maintain that lifestyle for ever. For this genuinely priceless information. I ask a nominal fee of #7,000.00. Imagine that. For only #7,000.00 you will be handed the key to changing your life forever. No more headaches, no more misery, no more unpaid bills, just a fabulous lifestyle. You will have home of your dreams, the car of your dreams and anything else you desire. I guarantee it
Send your payment of #7,000.00 made out to Chukwuma Asomugha to any GTB Bank with acc no 2127567471590. Include the money for shipping and handling as indicated below. Type your name with complete postage address and send e-mail to chucks@unionplus.net Once confirmed, your order will be mail to you immediately.

THE ULTIMATE GUARANTEE
You have nothing to lose. You are reading this while looking for a away to change your life, my program will make that happen. Do this; Order my guide, read through it, spend a couple of hours putting your plan together, apply it for three months and then stand back and watch the money automatically roll in like waves in the oceans. You can work a little or a lot, as fast as you want. Start with hardly anything and let your profit pay for your future! I put my heart and soul into my strategies, I practice then everyday and everything I give you comes from personal experience. I took the best of what I know and have profited from and combined all into a simple, easy to follow, step by step Guide.
At the end of just 90 days of applying my secret, you haven’t had the result I show you how to get, return the guide for 100% refund. I take the risk! Not you! Don’t make a huge mistake. this offer will be valid from September 18 to November 17 2008. Your order today will let me prove to you my system works. Don’t wait any longer. You have waited too long already. This order can put you on the road to wealth, not ordering guarantees continued poverty. If you were quietly putting #600,000.00,#800,000.00 or more into your pocket each month, would you sleep a little easier at night? Would you quit your miserable job? Would you own a luxury car or home? What is the gift of financial security worth to you. Most people waste more than the amount to order my guide on soft drinks and snacks in a week. Yet your small investment in my guide can help you open up an entire world of wealth to you and allow you to take 100% control of your life.

Send in your order and change your life now. I am looking forward to making you RICH.

BONUSES
If you order now, you get the most valuable free bonus ever offered.
1. Order now and you will receive for totally free additional information worth #10,000.00 on the truth how riches are really made both offline and online. This is your instruction guide, your full business plan, and your action plan. This guide provides you everything you need to succeed now! I can honestly tell you there is nothing like this complete guide on the market today.
2. Order now and you will receive series of free ten spectacular information by e-mail so I can help you every step of the way. You also have unlimited e-mail assistance along the way. Nobody anywhere offers this advantage, but you must order now to get this spectacular bonus.
3. SPECIAL DISCOUNT BONUS OFFER Deduct a total of #2,000.00 for orders placed from September 18 to November 17 2008. Payments from the 5th of March returns to the full payment as in the methods of shipment below. Rush while offer last.

METHODS OF SHIPPMENT
1. Send my complete product to my e-mail address now [Today] I have paid into your account #7,000.00
2. Send my complete package now by postage, I have paid #7,800.00 into your account, that is #7,000.00 plus #800.00 for shipping and handling, NOTE Shipping and handling takes between 4 to 10 days to receive the package anywhere in Nigeria.
3. Rush ship my complete package now by courier. I have paid #9,000.00 into your account. NOTE courier requires street address and takes two working days to receive the package anywhere in Nigeria.
Payments must be confirmed before package is shipped.
It is about time, isn’t it! And your satisfaction is guaranteed. All I need is your approval and your guide is on the way.
THIS IS THE LAST WEALTH BUILDING INFORMATION YOU WILL EVER ORDER!
But you must order on or before 5th of March to get this special discount price. Sincerely Chukwuma asomugha

Send payment details and postage address to chucks@unionplus.net You can also sms it to this number 07057110235, 08023202949[flash=200,200]http://[quote][/quote][/flash]
Re: SURE WAY TO MAKE #250,000 OR MORE/MONTH AND BECOME A SUPER RICH by Diggydig(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2008
This Program contains all the secrets of online incomes and what all the big company and organization world over are using to stay atop and keep creating and generating wealth, which they are not willing and will never be willing to Give out.
Proven Secrets Of Making Real Money On The Internet and off the internet, Start Generating Regular Income. The Babylon great merchants, Bill Gate, MacDonald’s, cocoa cola, Guinness etc all know and use this secret that is in the program. GET THE PROGRAM, APPLY IT AND SEE THE TREMENDROUS EFFECT FOR YOURESLF.

(1) (Reply)

Collapsible Tanks...success In Fish Farming Technology / For Your PRINTING NEEDS call 08035819211(weddings,any occasion) / We Sell Shipping Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers Of 20ft And 40ft..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.