Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Much Do You Appreciate Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Appreciate Your Wife (1036 Views)

Do You Appreciate Your Mom For This?? (photo) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / What Do You Appreciate Most About Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Appreciate Your Wife by chusben(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2008
Hello guys,
Can a husband appreciate his wife by witnessing at the labour room? A friend said no, to me i think it's better. What do you say fellows.
Re: How Much Do You Appreciate Your Wife by chisomquee: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2008
it is good for a man to witness the birth of his children,it will make him to appreciate his wife and respect her cos labour experience is not easy at all.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Love Was Raped By Her Own Dad, What Do I Do? / Dr Philip Soneye Weds (oau, Unilag, Nans, Ulsu, Ulssa, Adeosho, : ) / Hello Darling/honey/hubby, Our Baby Might Not Be Yours: What Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.