Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Starting My Life Over With A New Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Starting My Life Over With A New Man (884 Views)

I Need An Energetic Man In My Life If Interested Plz Call Now 08069517449 / I Need A Girlfriend In My Life / Gamine; The Love Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting My Life Over With A New Man by luvchild(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2006
Hi, I am ready to start my life over anyone want to go with me? My desire is to relocate to Nigeria and learn all about the culture and my roots plus return to school.  Looking for a willing friend, teacher, lover  and Soul Mate.
millions2bemade yahooooo entrepreneurship is my focus but I am currently working full time no children and ready to catch a jet over the ocean.
Re: Starting My Life Over With A New Man by Get2Mikel: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2009
U can start it wit me,i can redefine love 2 u bt i hate it wen its nt sincere.get 2 me at mikel_bakary@yahoo.com
Re: Starting My Life Over With A New Man by ovieK: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
u can start with me anytime,4 d journey of a thousand miles begins with a step y not take that step with me my mail is kueju@yahoo.com
Re: Starting My Life Over With A New Man by wisecutie: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2009
Do you people ever read?Why not check the date of a post before your inordinate ambition for a gf erodes your senses angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Muslim Ladies Out There For Relationship? / I Need A Guy: Muslim / A Mature Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.