Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Studying For A Degree In Malaysia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying For A Degree In Malaysia (1269 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University / Unclad Twerker Now In Studying For A-Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying For A Degree In Malaysia by CJemelife: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2006
Guidance And Assistance For A Successful And Affordable Career Path In Malaysia

Fellow Nigerians!

Here is an opportunity for you to earn a UK, US, Canadian, or Australian degree with an option of traveling to any of these places to complete the final years of your programme, or by saving over half the cost of your tuition, and finishing the entire programme in the "educational hub" of Asia - Malaysia.

Not only will you be saving money, but also you will be able to experience the lifestyle, culture, and the captivating beauty of the orient.
For more details contact;

CJ Emelife
Education Consultant,
NetAsia Education Centre (subsidiary of IBF International Networks, Sdn Bhd)
No. 42-M, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
TEL (office) : +603 7727 7017
TEL (mobile) : +601 6977 0891
FAX : +603 7728 7017
E-MAIL : cjemelife@netec.com.my
Re: Studying For A Degree In Malaysia by Seun(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
I have two questions:
1) Are you going to ask prospective students for money?
2) If no, then what's in it for you? Why do you want to help them?

I also have a request: can you post more information about how this works publicly on Nairaland?
Re: Studying For A Degree In Malaysia by micolala(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2006
YES O, Seun we want 2 know every details.
Re: Studying For A Degree In Malaysia by CJemelife: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2006
Dear Seun and Micolala,

Do accept my apology for the delay in responding to your reply as regards the post 'Studying For A Degree in Malaysia'. I have really been trying to reach out to people about this opportunity via different online forums, and as we have loads of enquiries from prospective students that we have to respond to, it becomes more difficult.

It is normal my fellow brothers - as Nigerians that we are for you to ask about the monetary aspect of this arrangement.

To be frank with you, we at NetAsia Education Centre Sdn Bhd, Malaysia, have no direct contact with you on monetary terms. All payments regarding your admission would be paid by you directly to the University of your Choice.

Be also informed that you would only need to pay the basic administrative fees - tuition fees excluded, before your arrival to Malaysia. Nonetheless, if you are not admitted - all other administrative fees other than the application fee would be refunded to you.

I am one of the many Nigerians and other Africans that have explored this part of the world in a bid to carve out a successful career path that would match our ambition.

It is a great opportunity my brother, more so because of the extremely huge amount of money we would have to save by choosing this path, gaining wonderful experience, skill and above all earn a reputable foreign Degree or travel to the United States, United Kingdom, Canda, etc. (as it is the priority of an average Nigerian today, though it does not guarantee success) to complete the degree program.

Please, I suggest you write me via my email address – cjemelife@netec.com.my to properly state your interest and directly ask your questions. The reason I suggest this is because I hardly log on to ‘Nairaland Forum’ because there is insufficient time.

I look forward to receiving an enquiry from you, so that I can assist, advice, and inform you in details.

Regards,
CJ Emelife (Mr.)
Education Consultant,
NetAsia Education Centre Sdn, Bhd
No. 42-M, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
TEL (office) : +603 7727 7017
TEL (mobile) : +601 6977 0891
FAX : +603 7728 7017
E-MAIL : cjemelife@netec.com.my
Re: Studying For A Degree In Malaysia by King4You: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello, okay please what the universities that are available for this?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Full Info On Sat And Toefl Exams / Nim And Ican / To Lean More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.