Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight (981 Views)

Get Your spectranet 4G Broadband Internet Connections At Promo Prices!!! / Broadband Internet Any Where In Nigeria And Africa Via 800x800 Meter Dish ..... / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by emmerinfo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hi guys, this is good news for all internet lovers and addict net surfers. You can now connect to the internet for 500 Naira per day and 2500 Naira per month for overnight browsing at a broadband speed, YES BROADBAND SPEED ANY WHERE NATION WIDE. You can browse on your phone or on your laptop/desktop. It does not matter where you are located, in as much there is GSM services you are free to go online.
For more free info send a blank email to surfdnet@freeautobot.com
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by donjon: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2008
Nah!
U can definately do beta than dat
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by Jcoob: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2008
yahooze!!
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by james2man: 4:32am On Sep 21, 2008
Tell us more about it here emmerinfo , Then we will be convince to send you email,
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by emmerinfo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
donjon, Jcoob, james2man and sweet cynthia75.
well done guys, nice comments. But if you had a bad day or your weekend was not going smooth you don't need to take it out on me. Just ask how I come about this, simple. I'll explain how the broadband browsing works.
We have Glo 3G and MTN edge, 3G and 3.5G. 3G and edge might not be broadband connection, but 3.5G is a broadband with a peak speed of 3.6 Mbps and an average speed of 800kbps.

Now, I put up an ebook that will show you;
How to get connected to MTN and pay N500 per day and N2500 per month overnight browsing
How to configure your mobile phone with your computer system to surf the net
How to configure your MTN line.
I added the following bouns:
How to get paid to do what you already do for free (worth $20)
Making money from Myspace (worth $40)
Make money writing Articles (worth $30).
Before God and Man poeple have started ordering for it.

cynthia75, hope you are a beautiful lady or you wowo. I am not a newbiz. What God gave me grace to know on the internet today will take you five years YES 5 years before you can even come close to knowing it. Guys, lets be reasonable there is no need to be like this. Next time you don't understand some thing you should ask, please, NIGERiANS and WAHALA.
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by emmerinfo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
For more information on this you can visit, no need to send email.

http://mtnbroadband..com/
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by emmerinfo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
Stilleno, i am very grateful. To all other posters that i might have offended, am very sorry. Stilleno is very right, i don't know him. I am an information marketer, all i do is to find information that is needed and provide it. If you need to research some stuff online you can hire me. stilleno, you ve visited my blog please send your comment to emmer.money@gmail.com. I love to learn from my mistake and get better.
Re: Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight by emmerinfo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
GET YOUR OWN MTN BROWSING BROADBAND GUIDE AT www.mtnbroadband..com YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID

Post deleted! / Don't Let This Opportunity Pass You By / L'oreal Paris Nutrilift 24hr Body Creams For Sell