Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. (2933 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Illegal Entry By Spain In The Schengen Information System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Thor(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
landis:

yeah, yeah. like your folks were invited to UK and ended up staying.

You simply jealous of those NIGERIANS making success in UK.

You know what? Nothing you can do about it.

And who invited the 'EUROPEANS' that came to steal africas wealth in 1500??

What African wealth? don't need Europeans to steal what the Africans have never really had and do a good job at stealing whatever little there is themselves.

I am not jealous, I have not yet seen any wealthy Nigerians in the UK, maybe they are wealthy by your standards, ie. they eat every day and use toilet paper lipsrsealed

As for my family, they were invited on the Windrush.

The ship Empire Windrush brought the first group of 492 immigrants to Tilbury near London on 22 June 1948. The Windrush was en route from Australia to England via the Atlantic, docking in Kingston, Jamaica. An advertisement had appeared in a Jamaican newspaper offering cheap transport on the ship for anybody who wanted to come and work in the UK. The arrivals were temporarily housed in the Clapham South deep shelter in southwest London less than a mile away from Coldharbour Lane in Brixton. Many only intended to stay in Britain for a few years, and although a number returned to the Caribbean to rejoin the RAF, the majority remained to settle permanently.[10] The arrival of the passengers has become an important landmark in the history of modern Britain, and the image of West Indians filing off its gangplank has come to symbolise the beginning of modern British multicultural society.[

I am not wishing to do anything about legal Nigerian migrants in the UK, good luck to them. I have though reported illegal ones I know about to the immigration and will continue to do so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by blackspade(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
Thor, what is your problem?

I can understand you being against illegal immigration, but do you ever put into perspective of what our brothers and sisters who're living illegally in the UK. come from? Why do you feel the obligation to "snitch" on your fellow brethren?

Here in Los Angeles, there is officially 20,000 Nigerians here, but the City Council puts that number near 75,000 counting the ones who're undocumented. I understand what my people have to go through to get here, and 99% of the illegal ones are here doing honest work, because they can't find it back home.

I would never contact the authorities, and have them send my own back to Nigeria. I don't know many who would.
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Thor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2008
blackspade:

Thor, what is your problem?

I can understand you being against illegal immigration, but do you ever put into perspective of what our brothers and sisters who're living illegally in the UK. come from? Why do you feel the obligation to "snitch" on your fellow brethren?

I only snitch on the illegal ones. They are not bretren, they are common criminals. Colour does not come into it. For your information I only report the ones that are up to no good, 419 and other scammers.

I am proud that I have got 7 Nigerians yahoo boys arrested in the past 2 years in the UK. Two went to prison and the rest were deported. I have done my duty as a responsible citizen. They were stupid enough to be sending their scam mails from my local internet cafe.

It's so funny that lots of people on here go on about the slave trade, then want to illegally go to the country of the slave traders. LMAO

maybe the slave trade was not such a bad thing. I am sure that many Africans living in the UK and the US have no problem with it. The only people that have a problem with the slave trade are the Africans who are still living in no hope African countries like Nigeria. So funny grin grin grin
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by blackspade(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
You're a sad human being. Hopefully soon you get a much needed dose of reality check.
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Thor(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
blackspade:

You're a sad human being. Hopefully soon you get a much needed dose of reality check.

Not sad, just doing my part to keep Britain great grin grin
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by DavidDylan(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
Thor is simple a white wannabe. It must hurt him so bad to be black. Why dont you go join the KKK? grin
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Thor(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
No need for the KKK in the UK. Africans self regulate themselves. We have an auto population control mechanism called stabbings grin grin grin
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by blackspade(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
Thor sounds like some confused Naija boy who was probably the first Nigerian in his district, but her probably now feels threatened as all the Nigerians come to Britain, he forgot how to act.
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by skfa1: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ Thor

Just dont want to get into an arguement with you cause your level of thinking is very low. You need to grow up with what ever you spit out.

Think before typing, dont just say things out like that, you need to think twice.
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Thor(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2008
skfa1:

@ Thor

Just don't want to get into an arguement with you cause your level of thinking is very low. You need to grow up with what ever you spit out.

Think before typing, don't just say things out like that, you need to think twice.

Everything I have said is true. Why do you need to think about the truth?

People entering any country illegally are criminals and should be dealt with as such lipsrsealed

YAHOO BOYS should be executed lipsrsealed
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hmm, Thor makes it looks as if all the crimes committed in the UK are black coloured.

Pray, how many heinous crimes are committed by the Asian community that never saw the light of the day? A random survey of prison in UK will quickly reveal that only 9% of inmates are blacks. where are the remaining 91% from? Do you know how many illegal Pakistani, Indians and Chinese are in the UK?

I can understand that as a proud Englishman, you are contributing your little to Britain but dont make selective judgment.
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by MrCrackles(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2009
They should have been dumped in the nearest African country afterall they might have all migrated from there anyway! grin
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by Treetop20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

They should have been dumped in the nearest African country afterall they might have all migrated from there anyway! grin
lol
true
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by osarodon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2010
Thor
ARE YOU THINKING AT ALL BEFORE WRITING?
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by tunnytox(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2010
Thor:

I would personally torpedo immigrant boats travelling from Africa to Europe, would not take long for some of these criminals to learn the lesson.

you sound like someone who has been reading too much of Daily Mail, the likes of you are not very difficult to identify, the tone of your posts has proved how angry and bitter you are about immigrants. All these your rantings online will do you no good and like someone said you sound like a white wannabe, people like you are simply deluded and shallow minded by even ever thought of sinking immigrants ships.
Yes illegal immigration is wrong and yes illegal immigrants need to be returned to their countries but not murdered simply because you believe they are leeches. with the way you are ranting I have a feeling that you do not like legal migrants as well but you simply do not know how to go about it.

I've found out that most immigrants children like yourself always believe third world countries deserved the leaders they get because they can't stand up against corrupt leaders, blah blah blah but most of you are just cowards who feel very comfortable to hide behind their computers to type rubbish, let me ask you have you seen an AK 47 before?, has someone ever being shot in your presence?, have you seen where soldier has beaten someone before? only if you know what many Nigerians are passing through just only if you know i'm sure you'll think twice next time before you make any posts about immigrants.
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by willo4ever: 5:27am On Nov 19, 2010
thor (snitch),
i feel sorry 4 u,,just cant begin 2 imagin how angry and bitter you are about immigrants.
All these your rantings online will do you no good and like someone said you sound like a white wannabe, people like you are simply deluded and shallow minded and suffer from a large dose of inferiority complex,
An advice for ur shallow mind , forget ur talk about being a briton and all dat ,thank ur star ur parents were able to move when they did if not maybe be you would have been an illegal immigrant or even a yahoo man since you were born in the 50s or 60s,
so deal with it ,when the chips are down you white wannabe ,you are simply a nigga snitch to you white britons, or simply an idiot dat cant deal with his roots as a result of his inferiority complex,,,,,
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by willo4ever: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2010
thor (snitch),
i feel sorry 4 u,,just cant begin 2 imagin how angry and bitter you are about immigrants.
All these your rantings online will do you no good and like someone said you sound like a white wannabe, people like you are simply deluded and shallow minded and suffer from a large dose of inferiority complex,
An advice for your shallow mind , forget your talk about being a briton and all dat ,thank your star your parents were able to move when they did if not maybe be you would have been an illegal immigrant or even a yahoo man since you were born in the 50s or 60s,
so deal with it ,when the chips are down you white wannabe ,you are simply a nigga snitch to your white britons, or simply an dat cant deal with his roots as a result of his inferiority complex,,,,,
Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. by tunnytox(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2010
That's what too much of daily mail has done to many people esp ppl like Thor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? / 8 Ways To Spot A Nigerian Abroad / Ferry From Ajah To Igbogbo Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.