Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus (2875 Views)

Fraud Alert;Buyers Beware!(caveat Emptor) / 0 / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Romeobest: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
We Will GO the extra length to Sanitize this Forum Of Bad, Fraudulent, and Unscrupulous Car Dealers & Car Adverts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173971.0.html#msg2831633
[size=15pt]
Buyers BEWARE of the username phammyus[/size]

Odometer Rollback is a Crime everywhere in the World, and Selling of an Accidented Vehicle without Disclosure On the Advert is Worse.

I Implore the Administrator of this Honorable Website to take appropriate measures and sanctions against this Poster, These will go a long way In restoring the Hopes and aspirations Of some of us who still believe in your Country Nigeria.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by phammyus: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2008
Romeobest:

We Will GO the extra length to Sanitize this Forum Of Bad, Fraudulent, and Unscrupulous Car Dealers & Car Adverts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173971.0.html#msg2831633
[size=15pt]
Buyers BEWARE of the username phammyus[/size]

Odometer Rollback is a Crime everywhere in the World, and Selling of an Accidented Vehicle without Disclosure On the Advert is Worse.

I Implore the Administrator of this Honorable Website to take appropriate measures and sanctions against this Poster, These will go a long way In restoring the Hopes and aspirations Of some of us who still believe in your Country Nigeria.

NO WEAPON AGAINST PHAMMYUS SHALL PROSPER!

Fellow NAIRALANDS this is my response to ROMEOBEST allegation:

I believe you are just one of the anemies of Progress. In the first place you said you have been ardent fan of NAIRALAND but never registered, the credibility of your status is not accepted to me.

PHAMMYUS is here to put credibility inplace, we discovered many dealers hide their VIN for one reason or the other, best known to them. But PHAMMYUS has nothing to hide because our deals are uncomparable, we make our deals open and sincere. We provide CARFAX report on demand by our customers to clarify our sincerity. I have never seen any Auto Dealer here find it credible to include the VIN of their so advertised cars, so if there is a little miss up in the information given, for the fact that we present the VIN, well wishing NAIRALANDERs or so called ARDENT FAN should at least find it acceptable and not try to detroy PHAMMYUS image.

We give you our words our fellow NAIRALANDERS that this car is not rolled back for any reason, if we have rolled it back we will never had presented the VIN. Though there was a mistake in the mileage we presented, the actual reading is 145,811 mile. By tomorrow, if PHAMMYUS can not present the proof That support this claim we will leave this forum for real. But if we do present the proof, i believe our SINCERITY and CREDIBILITY are reinforced.

We never hide the present condition of our products, we tell the truth and buyers decide on what they go for, maybe the DECEITFUL DEALER or the HONEST DEALER.

ROMEOBEST, it certained that you are the one not wanted on this forum because you had never become one of us. Bring out more credible issues, stop trying to bring people down encourage them to do the right thing like what PHAMMYUS is trying to bring into this forum.

Fellow NAIRALANDERS, to further encourage nairaland auto dealers in doing the right thing for the interest of nairaland auto buyer i suggest this allegation should be treated as INIMICAL which will not help this forum in any way.

I rest my case, thanks and best regards.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by lawry: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
hey! hey! hey! this is applicable to all car dealers on this site everyone should be careful with all of them when buying car from them that is just it

the both of u should meet else where and fight stone cold will be ur referee.

the case here is we all need money and good thing so we do anything possible to get it so e dey happen make we leave am so
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by chikeze(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2008
accusations and counter-accusations na una sabi  lipsrsealed
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by yahoo2(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
hmn, Watching with keen interest. I guess the original poster may be a dealer as well. It is quite amazing what lenght people could go in other to bring down competitors. For somebody to add VIN no number of a car to his post, I think he is sure it will be checked otherwise he will not put it. Whether accidented or not, he who will buy will buy. Mistakes can never be ruled out though. We are humans for goodness sake. THE BOTTOM LINE IS COULD ROMEOBEST BE A CAR DEALER AS WELL AND FORMING TO BE IN USA? NIGERIA IS A BIG MARKET FOR EVERYONE. LET US STOP BRINGING PEOPLE DOWN.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by ziontrain: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
HEY, HEY, HEY, I think this is getting out of hand now. SEUN, PLEASE DELETE THIS POSTING, PLEASE. WE DON'T NEED THIS ON THE FORUM!! Anyone should be given opportunity to defend himself or herself before judgement otherwise, this forum will lose credibility. I am beginning to suspect [b]Romeobest [/b]is another dealer who feels threatened and is using this name. This is just not fair! The Nigeria market is big enough for all of us.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by paribus(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2008
akuya:

I accused the dealer, Inspired, of sloppiness because one of the cars he claimed to have for sale, had indeed been sold.  I now believe that Inspired was simply careless in that deal, and he did not set out to defraud any one.

This particular case however is strange. First of all, how can one mistake over 145,000 miles with the advertized  mileage of 122,012? Secondly, the seller highlighted AWD (All Wheel Drive) when he knows clearly that the car is not AWD. Finally the car is accidented but the seller somehow didn't think this fact was important enough to declare.

Instead of phammyus admitting his mistakes, to say the least, he is accusing people of trying to bring him down. This is quite a shame! How do you expect people to trust you if you are this defensive?

Nairaland is better off with forumites like Romeobest.  This affair should put dealers on notice that this particular website will not tolerate fraud or incompetence.  We have our trusted dealers here, I'D suggest that the newly arrived dealers should emulate them. 

For me - the sane approach is 'don't trust any dealer'. Each car listed here for sale should be taken only on its own merit, a 'trusted' dealer now could get greedy later down the line. Human beings by nature are greedy animals. Regards
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by ziontrain: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2008
@akuya, I agree but this thread has some history. I just think Phammyus should be given one more opportunity to defend himself by replying to an earlier thread before he is "lynched". Please see the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173971.0.html
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by akuya: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
ziontrain:

@akuya, I agree but this thread has some history. I just think Phammyus should be given one more opportunity to defend himself by replying to an earlier thread before he is "lynched". Please see the link below:

I didn't realise that there was another link regarding this problem. I was reacting to the response of Phammyus, on this thread. Please read his response and see my reaction is far away from lynching.

He started his response with

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Bphace4u: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2008
Phammyus,
Stop defending yourself. All we want is a proof that this is not a fraud.

Romeobest.
I appreciate the fact that you a good observer. Keep it up and Keep policing the forum. We need people like you.

Seun,

You must ignore every call for you to delete this trend. This we be lesson learnt for other dealers in this forum.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Bphace4u: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
I want to believe that Roemobest is not a car dealer and if his one, Then what he want is Good and excellent competitors which he earlier mentioned in his comment

I quote

"Ive been a ardent fan of the Nairaland Auto Forum for more than 1 year but never had a need to post anything or even register. I have enjoyed the Posts of Some Dealers here like Viperman, Jenju, Inspired_m and a very few Others,……………,

He deserves gbosa! gbosa!! because observation is not a SIN in this forum.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Romeobest: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
ziontrain:

I am beginning to suspect Romeobest [/b]is another dealer who feels threatened and is using this name. This is just not fair! The Nigeria market is big enough for all of us.

Threatened ? You are just a typical Nigeria who fails to open eyes to reality instead chose to shove it aside, You don't have any good Interest of your country at hand, You or your family member could have bought that Coffin of a car thinking Its exactly what is advertised, Are you blind to the Points raised ?

yahoo!:

hmn, Watching with keen interest. I guess the original poster may be a dealer as well. It is quite amazing what lenght people could go in other to bring down competitors. For somebody to add VIN no number of a car to his post, I think he is sure it will be checked otherwise he will not put it. Whether accidented or not, he who will buy will buy. [b]Mistakes can never be ruled out though.
We are humans for goodness sake. THE BOTTOM LINE IS COULD ROMEOBEST BE A CAR DEALER AS WELL AND FORMING TO BE IN USA? NIGERIA IS A BIG MARKET FOR EVERYONE. LET US STOP BRINGING PEOPLE DOWN.

Mistakes ? Nigeria is full of the likes, Thats why that Country still has a long way to go,

Bphace4u:

Phammyus,
Stop defending yourself. All we want is a proof that this is not a fraud.

Romeobest.
I appreciate the fact that you a good observer. Keep it up and Keep policing the forum. We need people like you.

Seun,

You must ignore every call for you to delete this trend. This we be lesson learnt for other dealers in this forum.

Thats better, Neither Myself of any of my Most extended family lives in Nigeria, but i believe things should be done the way it should be done, You dont have to Hide Important facts or commit Crime by rolling back Odometer like PHAMMYUS has done, Its a Crime, and Unsuspecting Potential Buyers Should beware.

I Support Vin Checks should be mandatory for all Vehicles Advertised on this forum.

I still Strongly believe that this should be investigated by your Site Administrator.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by ziontrain: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Romeobest, I will not disipate my energy on ignorant postings like yours because it is obvious that you are just being emotional rather than objective but just for the benefit of those who don't know the history, I have chosen to reply. See my earlier postings regarding this issue below:

If you have been following this forum objectively, you will realise I have always been a strong advocate for standards on this forum. I just happen to believe that you need to get your facts right before lynching. I said in my earlier postings that the poster has one more chance to redeem himself by answering the question I posed to him. What is wrong in waiting for a day? Instead, you chose to jump on him with all your venom.

A logical and reasonable person should be intelligent enough to wait until he can prove beyond reasonable doubt before pouncing on anybody. You don't get a good grip on anyone by holding on to the elbow, you want to hold him by the wrist to get a firm grip. If after waiting for a day without any reasonable answer, then we can all pounce on him and make him a good example on how we will treat all the flooded and accident vehicle dealers. I am not defending Phammyus in anyway (see my earlier posting). I just think we should do things like civilised people and not resort to 'Area boys' tactics.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
Romeobest or what you called yourself? You had just given a fake fraud alert. Cars get into accident and reported sometimes not reported. Some of the cars you see in Nigeria have involved in one accident or another. To just come to this forum and just bastardize peoples business without getting your facts right is criminal and crime against capitalism. Infact, you yourself did not even get your facts right before writing on this forum. You think everyone should think like your foolish self.

I have seen the so called big car dealers always not disclosing the VIN Number of their cars because of people like Romeo stupid best.

To you phammyus, you should know better, the guy is one of those enemy of progress that their entire family don't really do good things in their life, but will ty to destroy anyone doing well by creating bad impression of them. I suspect Romeobest is a frustrated element that also sell cars on nairaland with different name. No doubt about it!

Phammyus, I salute your courage to even give the VIN Number in the first place, that alone is commendable. Just go have good sleep with your two eyes close.

So don't worry because you are not stealing but trying to do a good business.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Romeobest: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2008
oaziz:

Romeobest or what you called yourself? You had just given a fake fraud alert. Cars get into accident and reported sometimes not reported. Some of the cars you see in Nigeria have involved in one accident or another. To just come to this forum and just bastardize peoples business without getting your facts right is criminal and crime against capitalism. Infact, you yourself did not even get your facts right before writing on this forum. You think everyone should think like your foolish self.

I have seen the so called big car dealers always not disclosing the VIN Number of their cars because of people like Romeo stupid best.

To you phammyus, you should know better, the guy is one of those enemy of progress that their entire family don't really do good things in their life, but will ty to destroy anyone doing well by creating bad impression of them. I suspect Romeobest is a frustrated element that also sell cars on nairaland with different name. No doubt about it!

Phammyus, I salute your courage to even give the VIN Number in the first place, that alone is commendable. Just go have good sleep with your two eyes close.

So don't worry because you are not stealing but trying to do a good business.

You were not not fed with Breast milk, that im sure of.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 22, 2008
Romeobest, Lagos State Government is hiring bus drivers, can't you go fill an application instead of bastardizing other people's business?
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 22, 2008
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by ziontrain: 3:05am On Sep 22, 2008
@Siena, Thanks for your objective contribution. My question to you is when are we going to have a moderator and make it [b]MANDATORY [/b]to disclose VIN numbers on [b]ALL [/b]vehicles being put up for sale on this forum? I think it's about time now.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by akininNC(m): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster

It seems to me like you have been waiting to find something to spring on Phammy. I used to work at a car dealership and the 1st thing an educated customer would ask for was a carfax report on any used car they were interested in purchasing.  You can only allege fraud IF he failed to disclose all that is wrong with the vehicle before you purchased the vehicle. I guess what you want is a carfax history on every posting and that is not practical. This whole thread seems more like a personal vendetta to me.

Well that is my 2 cents
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by toba1909(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2008
To me, Romeobest has gone too far to have opened a thread to tarnish Phammy's image.
I didn't know any of them
But in the court of law,
a murderer is still named a suspect before his case his finally decided.
You should have waited for the advise given here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173971.0.html#msg2834715.

And see what the outcome of the issue is before opening this thread.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by yahoo2(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2008
iN THE EVENT THAT PHAMMYUS IS VINDICATED IN THIS CASE AND ROMEOBEST DOES NOT APPOLOGISE HERE ON NAIRALAND, A CAN OF WORM MAY BE OPENED.

NAIRALANDERS GET READY FOR A MAJOR SHAKE UP ON THIS FORUM angry
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by paribus(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2008
yahoo!:

iN THE EVENT THAT PHAMMYUS IS VINDICATED IN THIS CASE AND ROMEOBEST DOES NOT APPOLOGISE HERE ON NAIRALAND, A CAN OF WORM MAY BE OPENED.

NAIRALANDERS GET READY FOR A MAJOR SHAKE UP ON THIS FORUM angry

Please let the s*%t hit the fan. People sure would have hunches about who the OP might be but still keeping their ears to the ground. One thing I don't get is, if the accused posted a valid VIN for the car in line 5 and down in line 8 he says something that goes against the report that could be obtained from the VIN' - what's the holla about? Isn't the VIN enough for any potential buyer to carry out due diligence checks before buying? I don't see the reason behind all the 'stop thief' accusations.

It's like me posting a picture of a dog with four legs for sale and down the line in the description I say the dog only has 3 legs. I'll expect any potential buyer to notice the discrepancy and bring to my attention in a courteous manner rather than shouting 'you lied', 'you lied'. Cmon people.

And one more thing especially to the car dealers here on nairaland, while misrepresentation and fraud should be condemned in their entirety, recognize that competition is good for everyone. Don't think you can make more sales or increase or sustain your popularity by pulling your fellow car dealers down. Remember you are even advertising on this forum and uploading all those megabytes of pictures without anyone asking you for a dime - be content with this and seek ways to improve your sales than trying to go round and knocking your fellow car dealers down who you might perceive to be a strong contender for popularity on the forum. It's been said over and over here again - the market is big enough for everyone. Don't let it be that the only way you can rise is by pulling someone else down. And if you have to go this way - then please do so to their face under your known ID and not some covert alias.

And for the records - I haven't bought and do not intent to buy or sell any car on nairaland so I have no vested interest in car sales here.

Regards
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by MrCrackles(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2008
i know the guy wella

he his a two timing bloody fraudster!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by kuntash: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2008
Femi shay I don warn you about advertising cars without VIN displayed, so all these my request for VIN you no dey read dem? dat ur black 2001 camry wey u say na less than 100k , talk true, wats d real mileage? I actually expected you to be fair and sincere, hear you talking about weapons, be mindful of wat u say o, cos weapons plenty wey u no fit avoid d way I dey see am O,
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by la1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
Romeobest:

You were not not fed with Breast milk, that im sure of.

bwaaahahahahhahahahahah cheesy!!! ouch!
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by gentlegg(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
Though Phammyus so far has not giving enough defence for himself, I still strongly believe that HE IS NOT A FRAUD, just for the singular act of disclosing the VIN NUMBER, he is definitely not a fraud. He is only trying to make his car presentable for sale.

If Phammyus is a fraud, since he should have known the carfax report, there is no way he will disclose the VIN no. (From my psychological point of reasoning)

The way Romeobest is going about this Phammyus issue, makes me more skeptical of him. He definitely want to tarnish Phammyus' image for reasons best known to him. His carfax findings could have been related to Phammyus either privately to call his attention or publicly to call our attention so that Phammyus can explain the difference in the carfax report from the info he supplied and not just labelling him fraud even without first hearing from Phammyus. I HATE PEOPLE BEING TOO CRITICAL.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by phammyus: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
PHAMMYUS REPLY

My fellow NAIRALANDERS, like I posted in my last post that I will give you the evidence that my car mileage is not rolled back for any reason, that the information presented was a mistake including the AWD which is supposed to be FWD. In fact that mileage was for another car which is the 2002 MAZDA TRIBUTE that was equally posted that same day. Here I attach the photos of the current mileage on the odometer and the information flag on the wind shield on the car which we never alter for any reason. If PHAMMYUS has rolled the mileage back all this evidence will not have been available. I want NAIRALANDRS to look into this vividly. We all make mistakes as human beings.

As reported that the car was accidented by CARFAX report, you can deduce from the carfax report that the car was involved in an accident on the 16th of September 2004, and has been fixed and STILL BEING USED till 26th of May 2008 when it was auctioned. From this it is cleared that the accident was a minor one and which was not a serious accident as described by ROMEOBEST. It is clearly evident that ROMEOBEST is attacking us unjustly. He just felt threatened that PHAMMYUS is progressing on NAIRALAND. THAT PHAMMYUS WILL NEVER DO!

Therefore I demand an unreserved APOLOGY from so called ROMEOBEST of which I know is also a car dealer on this forum and not in INGLEWOOD CALIFONIA, for bringing PHAMMYUS into a state of PUBLIC DISREPUTE, OPPROBRIUM and of questionable CREDIBILITY and BELIEVABILITY.

I REST MY CASE FOR NOW

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by TriuneAuto: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
phammyus:

PHAMMYUS REPLY

As reported that the car was accidented by CARFAX report, you can deduce from the carfax report that the car was involved in an accident on the 16th of September 2004, and has been fixed and STILL BEING USED till 26th of May 2008 when it was auctioned. From this it is cleared that the accident was a minor one and which was not a serious accident as described by ROMEOBEST.

I do not want to entertain this fight, but i have to ask if the car has a salvage title (red), a repair title (yellow) or a clean title (green)

I only ask because if it was a safety collison, the title would have been degraded, which mean a red title would have been given out. After the car is fixed, it could be taken for re-inspection to get a repair title. BUT if it was a minor accident as stated, then the vehicle would be allowed to retain its green title.

If the car has a green title, then I would not worry about a minor accident that has been fixed.

Thanks!
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by ziontrain: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2008
Nairalanders, what say you? I think I will give Phammyus a pass on this. He should pay more attention next time to avoid this type of issue. Let me once again salute his openness by providing the VIN number of the vehicle. Can you imagine the type of cars some unscrupulous dealers have been selling on this forum without providing the VIN numbers. Only God knows what people have bought from those dealers thinking they got cars.

Seun/Siena, I think it is high time we stopped being quiet about this [b]mandatory [/b]provision of VIN numbers with all postings regarding sale of vehicles. Think about the lives you will save in Nigeria with this singular act. I think this is a moral issue. May God save us from these unscrupulous dealers.

@Romeobest, I think you owe Phammyus an apology on this. What you did was really uncalled for at the time you did it.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by webmaster3: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
Romeobest or whatever you call your name. Phammyus deserves an apology from you.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2008
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by akuya: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
I think Phammyus also owes everyone an apology. Here was his initial response to the accusation:

I believe you are just one of the anemies of Progress. In the first place you said you have been ardent fan of NAIRALAND but never registered, the credibility of your status is not accepted to me.

PHAMMYUS is here to put credibility inplace, we discovered many dealers hide their VIN for one reason or the other, best known to them. But PHAMMYUS has nothing to hide because our deals are uncomparable, we make our deals open and sincere. We provide CARFAX report on demand by our customers to clarify our sincerity. I have never seen any Auto Dealer here find it credible to include the VIN of their so advertised cars, so if there is a little miss up in the information given, for the fact that we present the VIN, well wishing NAIRALANDERs or so called ARDENT FAN should at least find it acceptable and not try to detroy PHAMMYUS image.

We give you our words our fellow NAIRALANDERS that this car is not rolled back for any reason, if we have rolled it back we will never had presented the VIN. Though there was a mistake in the mileage we presented, the actual reading is 145,811 mile. By tomorrow, if PHAMMYUS can not present the proof That support this claim we will leave this forum for real. But if we do present the proof, i believe our SINCERITY and CREDIBILITY are reinforced.

We never hide the present condition of our products, we tell the truth and buyers decide on what they go for, maybe the DECEITFUL DEALER or the HONEST DEALER.

ROMEOBEST, it certained that you are the one not wanted on this forum because you had never become one of us. Bring out more credible issues, stop trying to bring people down encourage them to do the right thing like what PHAMMYUS is trying to bring into this forum.

Fellow NAIRALANDERS, to further encourage nairaland auto dealers in doing the right thing for the interest of nairaland auto buyer i suggest this allegation should be treated as INIMICAL which will not help this forum in any way.

I rest my case, thanks and best regards.

It was not until he was pressed by several people that he came up with his final explanation. The question is why did he not simply admit  his mistake when he was first confronted? 

Despite all the blame piled on Romeobest on nairaland, I for one applaud him. BRAVO!! Any dealer that will try to sell an accidented car with 145,000 miles and try to market it as a great deal is less than honest. I mean such a car will be needing a new engine, transmission, and a few other parts pretty soon. 

People said Romeobest was quick to accuse the seller of fraud - maybe so, but he caught the dealer trying to take undue advantage of unsuspecting buyers. If a dishonest dealer can rollback mileage, what makes people think that he cannot roll it forward to prove a point. The fact that this guy did not come clean initially makes me remain doubtful.

Romeobest, you have done your bit to sanitise the website. I salute you.

(1) (2)

2002 Toyota Sienna Symphony For 1.6 Million ...SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!! / 2007 Toyota Camry Le / Honda Civic(hatchback) 1999 For 770k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.