Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. (1124 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Step By Step Info On How To browse With Dstv Decoder And Cable Modem / Multilinks Balance Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. by colgy05: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hi guys, i just to share my idea with you, i tried this

trick and it worked for me so i'd like you all to do the same.

if you are a dial up network subscriber, this includes, starcomms,

multilinks etc. you can link up to two computers at the same time

and pay for only one subscribtion rate charge.

Download the attachment. picture quality is low due to the forum upload size rule.

like to hear from you,
colgy05@yahoo.com

Re: Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. by opensource(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
This is really cool. unfortunate that no one even made a comment for it. I am sure it will help some people out there.

I also in the paste placed it to a Win Server and it worked with 20 clients . I love those tweaks . truth is that they dont even share bandwidth , each gets its own from the free pool readily available from starcomms
Re: Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. by hoeyeadoe: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
thx.
Re: Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. by Smartsboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2009
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Recover Your Lost Zip/rar/ace/arj Passwords / Nigeria's Laptop Prices And Specs Online / Browse Internet Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.