Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised (965 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised by chykeo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
Nairaland is a great site where Nigerians all over the world meet and discuss. This is a very beautiful inniatiative with discussions on a variety of issues ranging from properties, politics , business et all. As good as it is, I wonder seeing some uninformed and unintelligent threads and posts finding thier way into the site if we are really living up to the true spirit and letters of the guy who set it?

Wouldn't it better we start paying for subsc ription so we can weed out all these unwanted elements? I am so much interested in the business and property sections but it is discouraging seeing people post meaningless threads and replies.

Dont we Nigerians like free things? Must we spoil everything? If it becomes a paying site most of these people will go out. Not trying to be hard on my brothers and sisters but they should be more decent and reasonable. We know shit happens everywhere but let ur own shit not be the one in question
Re: Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised by ajileko: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
I read your comments but totally disagreed with you. No idea is unintelligent or uninformed. Nairaland is effective and informative so let's leave it the way it is.
Re: Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised by manmustwac(m): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2008
you got the same topic in the nairaland section
Re: Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised by james1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hey Man.
Nairaland exist because the people who patronise the site keep coming back,and unintelligent topic's to you keep many person(s)coming back because some want to educate such person(s)anything can be interesting depending on who is consuming it.topic's that border on controversy or that can give some person(s) room to lord it over some other person is very good news to Mr Seun and his crew;it means good business!
I totally disagree with your idea about subscription;do you not know that each time you access a nairaland page some money goes to Mr Seun's account?everybody pays to use nairaland and they are completely entitled to their opinion.
You think Mr Seun is father christmas?
Do you think it is free?each time one google's up something money goes to those guy's account,that is why they are billionaires today. Pls read this write-up like a hundred times:it certainly will sooth your nerves.
Re: Before Nairalnad Is Bastardised by felixG(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
james1:

Hey Man.
Nairaland exist because the people who patronise the site keep coming back,and unintelligent topic's to you keep many person(s)coming back because some want to educate such person(s)anything can be interesting depending on who is consuming it.topic's that border on controversy or that can give some person(s) room to lord it over some other person is very good news to Mr Seun and his crew;it means good business!
I totally disagree with your idea about subscription;do you not know that each time you access a nairaland page some money goes to Mr Seun's account?everybody pays to use nairaland and they are completely entitled to their opinion.
You think Mr Seun is father christmas?
Do you think it is free?each time one google's up something money goes to those guy's account,that is why they are billionaires today. please read this write-up like a hundred times:it certainly will sooth your nerves.

Well i don't and wont suggest subscription but as a matter of fact, i think messing up the whole place with [b]too much serious Abusive words [/b]wont do the forum any good in the long run, by the way maybe you are slightly wrong as to what mode cash goes into seuns pocket you seems only have a very faint idea of p/c & p/i------cash flow (i wont venture into that gist sha because thats not the primary issue)

(1) (Reply)

Houses And Land With C Of O Forsale At Genuine Prices / Self Contain Apartment Needed In Abuja / Ugent Duplex For Sale @ Ajegule Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.