Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Paris Hilton, the American Heiress - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Paris Hilton, the American Heiress (2061 Views)

Miss Heiress Nigeria Cultural Pageant: Did You Know / Miss Heiress Nigeria Pageant: Naija’s 1st Cultural Beauty Contest Debuts; No Bik / Miss Heiress Pagent: Naija's 1st Cultural Beauty Contest: No Bikini Or Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by Efani(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2006
f*ck paris hilton
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by eveseh(f): 8:08pm On May 28, 2006
i hate that b*TCH SHE'S SUCKS REALLY SUCKS THAN ASHANTI
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by Ciaralover(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2006
Eastcoast:

@ciaralover, i don't know which label. it'z quite surprising. In my opinion, singing is not her. Anytime she opens her mouth to sing, she gets booed, doesn't that say something?
U are soo right girl!!!She is like ashlee simpson and lindsay lohan not forgeten hilary duff mixup together!!!
Can u believe she dont even know what a credit card is!!!I knew that when i saw her on the simple life.
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by Uche2nna(m): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2006
I have searched my dictionary but i could only come out with one word for Hilton ANNOYING angry angry angry angry Good Luck to All her admirers cos I am not one grin grin grin
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by saintkola(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2006
she's a slut & stars like her are really blind
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by Hugoboi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
She's a bitch and a freakin slut!! Damn!! i wish i had a nine,feel like shootin sum1
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by sammyjl(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
shocked She must learn to behave like her younger sister. Although she went out of her way to atleast do something with her time, like singing (am surprised she could actually sing) and acting, (the simple life and house of wax), she's actually good in all this.

I don't dislike her, I just don't like some of the things that she does. She is a big girl and should act as such. Dancing on tables in nightclubs "e channel" is just so old and stupid, especially for her.
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by MasterYoda(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
" wink She's Hot!!!"
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by missb: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2007
remember her lil phrase "that's hot" grin
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by felia(f): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2007
paris hilton is a slut, that is the truth.
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by bunmii(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2007
that girl is so damn lucky & dumb
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by spade: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2007
You guys see her as a rich celebrity, I see her as an irresponsible LovePeddler who has no talents of her own but got famous because of her ancestors. She lacks any hint of charm or social grace and is an embarrassment to the general public.
She sleeps around and spends money like a bloody fool. She only got famous because of her publicity stunts (having sex and distributing the tapes through the internet, sucking Val Kilmer's tongue and taking the pictures with her phone, stealing Mary-Kate Olsen's boyfriend when she was already committed etc.). It has even been said that she has this sexualy transmitted disease called "Herpes" and she once did a strip dance at a public party while wearing nothing inside. Check out her acting career, it is clearly a disaster and she doesn't even know how to act. I think the only thing pushing her up is her fathers money. She's even a vegetarian(New word for someone who smokes weed grin).
You guys should even be happy you're not like her because she's a total disaster.
Our bank accounts may not even be half as big as hers, but our lives sure are three times better than hers.
Re: Paris Hilton, the American Heiress by minute(f): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2007
i actually like her. i love it when she says "hi sexy",'la bean"-wonder what dat means, now dats hot!

@times i wonder if shes acting dumb or shes really dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy your Ladies Italian Shoes And Bag / 5 Uses Of Cotton Buds You Need To Know. / Shocking!!!:secret About Rice We Don't Know In Africa,a Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.