Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Every Race Is Beautiful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Every Race Is Beautiful (1182 Views)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Race Is Beautiful by aoife: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2008
I see alot of posts here on nairaland about skin bleaching and how us black people want to achieve a lighter look but it is funny really when you think about it, it is the exact same the other way around. Oyinbo girls are completely obsessed wih achieving a darker look. I live in Europe and all the white girls are preoccupied with sunbeds and tanning lotions(e.g st tropez, fake bake etc etc). White people in general see pale skin as unattractive nowadays. The darker you are the sexier you are.No race seems to be happy with their skin colour. Black people want lighter skin and white people (especially white girls) want darker skin. It is not nice. You are the way you were born and you should be proud of it whether you are black , white , asian , hispanic. Every race is beautiful.
Re: Every Race Is Beautiful by monatoetje: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2008
bullocks! I`m white but i don`t go to tanningsaloons , neither does any of my friends and family go to those saloons.
We`re happy the way we are!

and NOT all black people bleach and straighten their hair,
Re: Every Race Is Beautiful by spikedcylinder: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2008
I see the makings of very insecure people i.e only insecure people do the things you just listed. undecided
Re: Every Race Is Beautiful by davidif: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2008

bullocks! I`m white but i don`t go to tanningsaloons , neither does any of my friends and family go to those saloons.
We`re happy the way we are!

and NOT all black people bleach and straighten their hair,

@mona
Gbam, you hit the nail right on the head jare. I hate when people make simplistic generalizations.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Johnson, Survival Of The Fastest / See What A Silly American Man Posted On Instagram / Moment Benin Traditional Council Broke Native Chalk 2 Announce Death Of Oba(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.