Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why (1638 Views)

How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) / Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dotman(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2006
@diddy.
i really dont think ruggedman finished eedris in ehen cos i see that song as nothing but a strategy by ruggedman 4 cheap publicity,to save his hungry stomach.something other upcoming artist have tried.n take it or leave it eedris is more successful than ruggedman
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by beyunce(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2006
Ok. is dat all.

i thought u were goin to ask a question or something.

Anyways even if he did it for publicity. he was telling da truth.
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by Nella(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2006
Y people h8t Idris Simply!!!!
BECAUSE HE IS STUPID!!!!!!
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by LOVE4(f): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2006
dat eedris guy gets on my F nerves.he tries too hard angry angry
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by sy2000(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2006
I personally hate Eedris because he is a bama. He does stupid stuff
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by momoney1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2006
@sy2000

and who do you like, 50? tongue
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by sy2000(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
Men, i prefer 50.
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by momoney1(m): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2006
i think i'm cool with Eadris cool
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by LOVE4(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2006
damn,if i had a chance,i wld personally give dat Eedris guy a dirty slap 4 being soo damn annoying!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by sy2000(f): 3:38am On Sep 29, 2006
L.O.V.E:

damn,if i had a chance,i would personally give that Eedris guy a dirty slap 4 being soo damn annoying!!! lipsrsealed

Thank you so much i thot i was the only one
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by FLOWSHOW: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2008
lmfao
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
Oh jeez. undecided
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by chyk91(m): 2:54am On Dec 24, 2008
eedris is crap, he cant rap, he is better off selling cows.
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by spikedcylinder: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2008
lol! :d
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by akino(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2008
i think Edris felt he was the best thing that had ever come out of Nigeria.He allowed the 'mini-fame' he had to over-shadow his sense of modesty.

50Cent came into the country on the bill of Nigeria Brewewries.Edris was also on the bill of Nigera Breweries too.
He (Edris) could not manage his ego and be a good host to 50Cent. He went on asking for business class seat in the same plane with 50cent.He was given some amount for his logistics and he went ahead to ask for what he has been paid for.

The fact that he went ahead to create unwholesome situation which resorted to scuffle between him and 50cents' body guard,and eventual security problem which made 50cents go back home without performing is enough to paint him black. Even if he smokes, he should know he is duty bound to be good representative of this country and a 'GOOD HOST' too.

Nigeria Breweries lost huge some of money because of his stupid act.invariably, he lost his 'appeal' to his teeming fans and he is just alone now.let him sell his album to his family members perhaps he will regain the fame.

He forgot that people gave him the fame.He thought he could just do what he likes and get away with it.

EDRIS, iF U READ THIS LINE, I HAVE ADVICE FOR U.I AM NOT A HIPHOP FAN BUT I LOVE THE FACT THAT U WERE DOING WELL. LEARN TO BE COOL HEADED.BRANDING INVOLVES UR TOTAL BEING AS AN ARTISTE.CHECK OUT SOME OF UR ATTITUDES THAT ARE BAD.I KNOW U ARE PROUD AND FULL OF URSELF BUT TRY ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION.STOP SMOKING THAT 'STUFF' - U KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT?

You will definitely bounce back but it takes the grace of GOD.Be close to Ur GOD.

Akin
Re: Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Nella:
Y people h8t Idris Simply!!!!
BECAUSE HE IS STUPID!!!!!!
No, that's not

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Miraculously Survives Near Fatal Auto Mobile Accident! (the Real Story / Actress Ini Edo Set To Wed Nov 29,2008 / Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.