Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design (1684 Views)

**get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** / Hardcopy Materials On Graphics Design, I Don't Mind Paying For It / Books On Graphics/video Editing - Www.kalahari.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by macty: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2008
someone pls help me i don't really know websites i can go to get free e-books on graphics and designing pls anyboby can help me out here thanks cheesy. i want to learn how to start designing logos.
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by smartsoft(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
there is no 2 ways about it, you must be creative, have passion for creativity, and know how to use some tools, do you have knowledge on graphic design, we have different areas of graphics, let me assume, yours is 2D graphics,

What are the software you familiar with ?? Photoshop, Gimp, Corel Draw, Fireworks, Illustrator, or which of them? if you have answers for it,

Just google it and put in a key word e.g "Step by Step logo design"
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by A2J(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
i came across a ebook yesterday "logo workshop", its just a workshop on designing logo, you will try to recreate popular logo and the rules.

anyway, i didnt download the ebook, but if you need it, just say here and drop your email and i will try to search for it again and send you.
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by voldemort(m): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2008
Heres a link to PDF books on 3DSMax - These are complete reference with tutorials
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=9861583&linkID=5604642

If you use the open source Blender or wish to learn 3D using it, check out.
http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by wasolad01: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2008
go to: www.about.com there are many articles there plus newsletter on grafix.
good luck.
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by macty: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2008
A2J:

i came across a ebook yesterday "logo workshop", its just a workshop on designing logo, you will try to recreate popular logo and the rules.

anyway, i didnt download the ebook, but if you need it, just say here and drop your email and i will try to search for it again and send you.

geez thanks a bunch here it is macty49@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by quadrillio(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
A2J:

my mail is quadrillionsoftx@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by A2J(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
searching for it now, hopefully i will find it again
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by A2J(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
Sent
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by resichild(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2008
@A2J
my email too is concepthaven@yahoo.com.i need all the educational material i can get.thanx wink
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by Daxbiz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2008
ME SEF WANT IT O. psychodaniels@yahoo.com. thanx
Re: Where Can I Get Free E-books On Graphics And Design by mfy: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2008
haba eyin bros the chair man asked for a site where he can get free books una dey play around dey show am 1 or 2 books, drop the bomb now, if them no gree give you i go send am to ur mail , if fact make i just give u sef, www.itstudy8.org, just pick a category and na so so books u go dey see, click the one wey u want , click <em>more information<em> and e go carry u go were u go download am, reply wen u don try am, na only macty get am if any of u go there , ehn

(1) (Reply)

123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet / Want To Produce A Movie Or Music Video? / Rough Design I Did In Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.