Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,717 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fake Flash Drive @ Computer Village - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fake Flash Drive @ Computer Village (1202 Views)

*****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** / Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

Fake Flash Drive @ Computer Village by CPlus1: 4:35am On Sep 23, 2008
Nija Open your eye when Buying Flash Drive at Computer Village, my friend bought 2GB D-Link flash drive (N4,000) at computer village well seal in original pack. the flash was not working he thought maybe it need installation. he gave me to help him check it, I try all possible way not recognized by computer. I Open it here is the picture of what I see.

Re: Fake Flash Drive @ Computer Village by femzy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
chai Fufu!!!!
Thats why i insist that when buying any flash drive; you try to get two pcs and test them by copying data of their sizes(4GB in this particular case) and check on the system if it really holds it.Most of them are fake.Or make sure you agree with the seller that it can be returned if it has got issues.Also make sure you buy from a shop and not hawkers or roadside sellers.
Re: Fake Flash Drive @ Computer Village by uau(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
hi,
u can contact me (kalatex@yahoo.com/08055281895) for original flash drives with lifetime warranty.

see the pictures below.
Re: Fake Flash Drive @ Computer Village by hayprof(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2008
There r Guys on dis forum dat sells original Flash drives @ affordable prices. .most of em ship frm the U.S

look around the forum.

Ipads, Blackberry Sales------computer Village Sale / Cheap Refurbished {fairly Used) Laptops In Nigeria / SOLD Like New White Factory Unlocked Iphone 4S With Pack & Accessories 55K.