Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (498080 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Drink-driving? I don't think so. The worst a driver on DUI can get is a night in the police station. The offender must be released in the morning. Thanx for congratulating Man United fans. We deserve to be where we are today. Alex Ferguson is god.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2008
hmnnnnn . . . . . . grin lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2008
United All d way!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2008
please sing along:::::::::::::::::::

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MA FRIENDS WILL KEEP:::::::::::::::::continue plz

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2008
Congrats to yall all in all it was deserved.We slipped up and you took advantage
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2008
Congrats to Man Utd, err as everyone has said. . .
Suprised that a tomfoolery thread is not created yet grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:30pm On May 11, 2008
A-40:

Congrats to yall all in all it was deserved.We slipped up and you took advantage

Thats the hallmark of champions
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2008
Congratulations guys. We will see you in CL final for round 2.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by boysteve1(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2008
United 4 life, i am happy for all united fans and sir alex, He  is Da man!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:40pm On May 11, 2008
Congrats Red Devils.

We do it in Moscow again
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:01pm On May 11, 2008
United to the bonez
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2008
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. . . HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. . .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. . .
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. . .
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. . .
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. . .
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . .
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. . .
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. . .

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2008
Congrats MU - a well deserved victory, even Chelski slipped up in the end and couldn't fight all the way through. wink

Now on to Moscow for the finals.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by yommys01(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2008
congrat to all united fans for a job well done , I knew you were going to win it when u beat me and I am happy u did hopeful the same thing is going to happen in the champions league

STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS

check out soccerfanbase.com for more soccer news update and forum discussion
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:37pm On May 11, 2008
I'm starting to get annoyed now where is jackal? of all the people that should go missing on a huge day like this when we've conquered and are dividing the spoils of war,it shouldn't be him. where d guy? him,4PLAY and the rest.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2008
vinisky:

I'm starting to get annoyed now where is jackal? of all the people that should go missing on a huge day like this when we've conquered and are dividing the spoils of war,it shouldn't be him. where d guy? him,4PLAY and the rest.

How can you win the league and be celebrating on nairaland

Go out and have some fun.You are champions!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2008
vicade:

How can you win the league and be celebrating on nairaland

Go out and have some fun.You are champions!!!

STORY!!!!!!!!!!!. . .the united boys in the building have stuvz to do tommorow morn and cant risk a hangover. . .
. . .dont know bout vinisky but ive celebrated all over my area. . .this is the next best place

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2008
So proud to be a UNITED FAN cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before Giggsy scored, it was looking dicey and tense, but what a BIG RELIEF ;Dwhen 'Baba Giggsy' netted the icing-on-the-cake. wink

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!! smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:21am On May 12, 2008
glory united

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2008
well its official.we all knew it was coming but we've cemented it on the last day!!! Moscow;here we come!!
here are my congratulations for the season in no particular order.
congrats to utd, lets make moscow a fitting tribute to the babes.
congrats to steve bruce. left birmingham and joined wigan in 19th and turned them around and see's birmingham suffer the drop.
congrats to fulham. i'd written you off months ago but 4 wins in 5 (3 away wins too) saved you.
congrats to chelsea. after all thats happened at the bridge this year on and off the pitch you have pushed 'fergie's greatest team' all the way. good luck in moscow and may the best team win.
congrats to arsenal. its been a pleasure watching you this season.
congrats to torres. broke ruud's record and is without doubt the best striker in the world right now.
congrats to mellberg. great sentiment and gesture yesterday to mark his final game.
congrats to sven. the british media and that numpty thai are a disgrace for the way they have treated you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2008
@ Pein,

U forgot the Man United fans on NL.
The fans that kept faith when everything was going pear-shaped.
We all knew the cup was staying at OT but then United love doing things the hard way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2008
ooops!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed sorry bout that!
TO ALL UNITED FANS FOR STICKING TO THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2008
Only d great SAF & MAN UTD can pull off such a hi-risk manouver & still walk away unscathed, i almost fainted when i heard d lineup against chelsea but its all in d mind, 4sight. . . . . . Not evrybody woulda digged d cipher!
SAF u're indeed d GODFATHER of all EPL Managers. . . . . . . UTD FULL STEAM AHEAD

MOSCOW HERE WE COME!

Kudos 2 PROF. Avram Grant. . . . . . . . U've proven urself-u can neva be d so-called "SPECIAL 1" but even NORMAL 1's can do SPECIAL THINGS. . . . . . . Baba Grant, thanx 4 making it a season 2 relish - whoeva said d'at EPL no go sweet without mouthinho

1 UNITED 4 LIFE. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2008
Red flows in ma veins!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

First off. . .

A big congratulations to all United fans here on Nairaland. . .
It was a nice ride with u guys. . .
You guys were here when we were 19th on the table, when Man City beat us, when West Ham beat us, when Arsenal and Chelsea were waayyyyyy ahead of us. . .
But we kept faith and stayed on course. . .

Till we overtook Arsenal and took our rightful place at the top of the table. . .

Really a wonderful feeling to be a red!!!!!!!!. .

And I think I enjoyed this season more than the last cos we were behind for most of it . but we kept on going. . .
Real nice spirit from the players. . .

And my EPL player of the season is NEMANJA VIDIC!!!!!.

The whole world might give it to Ronaldo, but I give it to Vidic. This guy plays from the heart. .He is truly a champ in every way. . His combo with Rio is second to none. , I think he's the best United buy so far. . .

Next is PATRICE EVRA. .His contributions to the game cannot be over emphasized. . He is arguably the best left back in the world right now. . .

And lastly. . CHRISTIANO RONALDO. . .No need saying anything. . .41 goals from the wings in a season is enough talk. . .

Steaming off to Moscow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:53pm On May 12, 2008
@Reds,
It must feel great to be mancunian. Our guys were outstanding all season. The start was a bit tentative but it's the end that counts. Whether by 2 points or goals difference in 20 years what we'll be told was that we won the trophy.

10 titles in 16 years and still counting. Who says we are not the dominant force in the modern era. Next stop Moscow. That will be the icing on this sweet cake. The match will be decided by tactics. If I were to bet I would on Baba, he has more experience of these matters(UCL), been there before, and is on a high(Chelsea too but that has now been punctured somewhat)

@JK 47,
Bro what's up? We're back 2gether to celebrate just like we did last season but this was way tougher.
Vida is a blue collar worker. He does not mind getting stuck in , rolling in the mud punishing his body so long as the work gets done. At times they appear unsung but deep down we all know that without them the Ronaldos might not shine so brightly.

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2008
MAN UNITED = END OF DISCUSSION

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2008
Congrats to all mancs!

the name of this thread has been appropriately changed. kudos!!!
united are the undisputed best team in world, hope it gets changed again after moscow.

how appropriate that the 2 goals scorers yesterday epitomised all that united is about.
ronaldo was barely 4 yrs old when giggsy signed for united,
the team is finely mixed, not just young heads or old tarts but strength in depth and overwhelming talent that our rivals would learn a thing or 2 from if they would try being less biased.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2008
My UTD player of the season, WESLEY BROWN. . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sisqology(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2008
Up man utttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2008
RuuDie

Wesly really did well on the right coming in for Gary. infact, I kind of underestimated him a little. All he needed was a little more playing time and he got it and he showed he can be world class. .
But I don't think he is United's player of the season. .
I'll pick 5 or 6 players before him. . .

Fergie was s'psed to sign Bosingwa but I hear the dude is now off to Chelsea. . shocked. . .

@manu4laif

Just like we did last year, we're doing this year, 'n we'll do it again next year. . .

No better thing than to be Red. . .

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2008
We have prove once more that we are the true kings of england, up MAN UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by JNdupu: 4:21pm On May 12, 2008
justkunmi:

Fergie was s'psed to sign Bosingwa but I hear the dude is now off to Chelsea. . shocked. . .

Mega Dodged Bullet,

Ahem ,

Though Alberto da Silva, a journalist for World Soccer magazine, believes Bosingwa has been overvalued by Chelsea.

"He's a good player but he's not worth that much money," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"I think Chelsea's current right-back Paulo Ferreira is a better player. I don't know who negotiated the deal, but he did well for Porto."

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.