Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Affordable Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Affordable Training (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Training by jamesid(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2008
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF!!!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT WEBSITE AND HOW HAVE WE BEEN USING THE BENEFIT OF SUCH OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE OUR BUSINESSES GROW.

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE ?

WHAT TO LEARN HOW TO DESIGN BY YOURSELF?

NEED A PROFFESIONAL TRAINING ON PEACH TREE ACCOUNTING PACKAGE?

DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL TRAINING AT YOUR OWN CONVINEINCE?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR OTHER THINGS RELATING TO COMPUTER OR IN THE WORLD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY?

PLEASE FEEL FREE AND PAY US A VISIT AT

DAWN ENTERPRISE ( SAME OFFICE WITH GOLDCHAINS ENTERPRICE PLC)
3/5 ADEYEMO ALAKIJA,
NUJ BUILDING,
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS

OR GIVE ME A CALL ON 07030564181

JAMES IDAHOSA

(1) (Reply)

100% Practical Training On Networking, Router Config. & Comp. Eng'g / Does My 1yr Full Time Msc In Proj. Mgt Give Me The 35 Hours Reqd For Pmp Exam / Need To Learn The Basics Of Cisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.