Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: (8413 Views)

Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda And Oge Okoye Posing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by misshot: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2008
definitely the koko is always on point recently two A list female nollywood ACTRESSES fought over the koko master dbanj,this is aw the story goes ruky was the girl who got him first,she then introduced dbanj to mercy johnson who later had somethin to do with him,ruky seems not to want to leave the kokomaster because they said she said he is good in bed and he knows aw to treat a lady,while for mercy she believes he is heaven sent,she datin dbanj she can't believe herself because its all like a dream.sources say dbanj is not really interested in them,you know he is only being himself THE PLAYER,

Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by origina9ja(f): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2008
source
dis galz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry lipsrsealed
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by coolboyapg: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2008
bad man dbanj,carry dey go,now i can see the story behind the song sudddenly,no long thing
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by sima(f): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2008
lloll, dis is funi
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by sima(f): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2008
dat dbang sef. . . i hope he catches hiv/aids one day
so all dis chicala go leave am,
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by origina9ja(f): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2008
@simi
u prayin 4 him shocked shocked shocked
his got it already cheesy
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Bbeee: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2008
origina how u take know?
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by coolboyapg: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2008
dont hate the player,hate the game,no long thing,with protection man still fit kick on,no long thing
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by stevemikah: 2:05am On Sep 28, 2008
make these gals leave the kokomaster
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2008
what is so special about
this kokomaster sef?
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by sima(f): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2008
help mi ask dem oO. .
i cc nothing special in d guy. . i dont even like d fella
d stupid dbang or kokomaster dey shout. . dey cant shout papa roach abi one beta human being
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Raymond88(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2008
Gossips, una no dey tire?
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2008
Raymond88:

Gossips, una no dey tire?
they are celebrity naa
they are meant to be gossip about
cheesy
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Hawkeye(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2008
sima:

that dbang sef. . . i hope he catches hiv/aids one day
so all this chicala go leave am,

BAD BELLE, u wish u were one of the kokolets
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Hawkeye(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2008
origina9ja:

@simi
u prayin 4 him shocked shocked shocked
his got it already cheesy

Yeah, if he got it i bet it was from doin U
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Emkayotis(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2008
My brother, they really wish they can take over from Mercy and Ruky!
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by sima(f): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2008
Hawkeye:

BAD BELLE, u wish u were one of the kokolets
pls joh. . . i've been dere several tymes
i don reject d soo called kokomadster tymes without number. . tongue
i wonder what gurls cc in him sef . .psh*
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by idupaul: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2008
Sima uv been there how now, so u are an ex kokolet.
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by sima(f): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2008
welll. . . it's personal, i dont wannna talk about it tongue
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by coolboyapg: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2008
sima,u seem to surprise me with ur post,i was forced to look at ur profile and pls forgive u such an ugly asshole,i have noticed something paranoid about you,u keep emphasing on d fact dat u rejected him,i dont even think the likes of olu maintain,durella,w4,terryg wud look at u not to talk of dbanj,look at the roll call 1 ini edo 2 mercy johnson 3ruky sanda 4 amina abubakar (daughter of atiku abubakar),5 nonhle of channel o,these are beautiful gals with bodies to die for dbanj has gone after not u sima one babylet.am sorry but ur post at times are very funny
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by chineduho: 1:42am On Sep 29, 2008
Guy u take style harshoo,
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by chineduho: 1:42am On Sep 29, 2008
Guy u take style harshoo,
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Bobbyb(m): 2:02am On Sep 29, 2008
if i hear say u leave mercy johnson
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2008
coolboyapg:

sima,u seem to surprise me with ur post,i was forced to look at ur profile and please forgive u such an ugly asshole
and please forgive me you
are such an abusive asshole tongue
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Hawkeye(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2008
sima:

please joh. . . i've been dere several tymes
i don reject d soo called kokomadster tymes without number. . tongue
i wonder what gurls cc in him sef . .psh*

Hnmm U've been there several times. Meaning? The KOKOMASTER has done U several times and dumped U, grin
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by origina9ja(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2008
@hawkye
wateva ur name is yh
when i left ma message did i mention your name
humm i dont think so!!!!! i rekon you go get a life and
dont start what you cant finish sad kmt
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by larayat(f): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
u people shud stop.why cant u accept d fact dat d.koko master is wit mercy.shekenaaaaaaaa.
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by ashleign: 1:39am On Sep 30, 2008
Waste of time
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Hawkeye(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
origina9ja:

@hawkye
whatever ur name is yh
when i left ma message did i mention your name
humm i don't think so!!!!! i rekon you go get a life and
don't start what you can't finish sad kmt

@origina9ja
did i mention ur name too.
And i already have a life only that u want to disturb it by talking bullsh*t and i'm allergic to bullsh*t wink
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by origina9ja(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
but u quote me
which means undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by bunmijoseph(f): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
lol, dis is soooo funny!!!!
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by chyk91(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
are u sure this story is true, we heard he was dating ini edo not long ago, now she is happily married. very soon mercy johnson will get married. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together / Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub / [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.