Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? (964 Views)

10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Why Do Nigerians Don't Help Themselves In Overseas Like Other Country Do. / Most Africans Think Nigerians Are Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2008
I have always watched my father work and toil hard day after day and then take a family vacation when we the kids were on summer in the middle of the year. I never took time to find the significance of vacations or how healthy they are for the body and how good they are to improve productivity.

However, I read this new article(http://www.incorporatenigeria.com/corporate-lifestyle/66-unwind-and-leave-the-stress-behind-) written by my colleague and it opened my eyes to some of the realities of vacations and being a Nigerian professional. Whats your take? Reply this thread or drop a comment on his article.
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by tpia: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by staglo(f): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2008
They dont, unfortunately. which is a shame really
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2008
i think they dont , but here in france vacation we have a lot vacation .
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by kokorunna(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2008
No they don't, all they do is work, work and work.
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by ayomifull(f): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2008
Unfurtunately no we don't. Its great and quite healthy for the body and soul but then Nigerians we dont take enough and that's for those that take at all, a lot dont even do it at all, lots of my friends cant boast of taking a holiday at anytime except they travel to Nigeria which is not same as taking holiday.
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations? by dasparrow: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Unfortunately, most don't and this is because most Nigerians birth quite a lot of children. Where is the money and time to take a quality family vacation when many have so many kids and an average paying job?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Have A Visa If You Believe It / Arik Air Flight To London / Just As The Saying Goes Thus _ ** Help An Upcoming Breed And Save A Thousand Breedss** For Those Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.