Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Here's Your Chance To Learn Makeup Artistry And Own A Business! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Here's Your Chance To Learn Makeup Artistry And Own A Business! (986 Views)

Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here / Enrol To Learn Makeup Artistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Your Chance To Learn Makeup Artistry And Own A Business! by epstitch(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
hey hi! i have had several girls call me wanting to learn makeup. well i have got good news for y'all. We have decided to give 30 girls the chance to learn makeup at only 65% of the usual payment. Also, 2 girls would have the opportunity to take the training including all benefits absolutely FREE! Smooth ahn? Well if you are interested in this special give away, get yourself enlisted. All you have to do is send your name and valid phone number to epstitch@gmail.com Procedures on how to go about all formalities would be relayed to you.
the draws would be carried out in december and you could be one of the lucky 30 to pay just 65% of the training fees or one of the lucky 2 to do it for FREE!
All benefits included.

1 Like

Re: Here's Your Chance To Learn Makeup Artistry And Own A Business! by dammy2good(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
eva have sent u a mail expecting ur reply

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Worth? / Hw Can A Dark Person Clear Facial/body Spots? / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.