Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja (6667 Views)

Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) / Pics Of Bungalow With 3brm And 2brm With An Approved Building Plan In Lagos N9m / Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by hakir(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2008
hi nairalanders,

if you desire to own a home in any of these private developed estates:

CITEC ESTATE

SUNNVALE ESTATE

SUN CITY ESTATE

KINGS COURT ESTATE

citec and kings court estate is less than a minute drive to jabi and town(5min) in general

with mortgage facilities, please indicate your interest and get the comprehensive details on what is on ground.

for now there is 2,3 bedroom semidetach bungalows, 3 bedroom detach bungalow, 4 bedroom semidetach duplex and detached duplex.

and many other property details (land and buildings) in abuja as a whole.

please indicate via mails or call

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

thanks

hakir
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by brownbonno(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
Property market is driven by price and the associated facilities.
Please include price and the mortgage facility details.
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by martinlala(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ Hakir
please can you add the prices for the 2,3 and 4 bedroom apartment you mention in the following estate in Abuja.
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by sinaoye(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ Hakir,
There is this new development of buying land and paying in 12 or more monthly installments in lagos and ogun states. Is this kind of facility available in abuja yet.
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by hakir(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2008
CITEC ESTATE

citec is located along jabi-airport road, less than a minute drive from jabi and about 5-7 mins drive from wuse2 depending on the traffic situation.

citec is an organise real estate developers with the goal of developing 5000 housing units in phases. they are through with the first phase and at advance stage with the second, mainly in finishing level with few, fully completed.

TYPE OF BUILDING AND COST

1. 2 b/r semi- detached bungalow - 9m

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips

2. 3 b/r semi-detached bungalow (standard) - 12m

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips

3. 3 b/r semi-detached bungalow (luxury) - 17m (very large rooms, kitchen and living room )

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips,court yard for added vent.

4. 3 b/r detached bungalow + BQ - 25m

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips, bar, court yard, 2 nos living
rooms and 2 nos. BQ

5. 4 b/r terrace duplex - 17.5m

FEATURES: 2 rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips, 2 nos living rooms

6. 4 b/r semi-detached duplex - 30m

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips, 2 nos living rooms and space for BQ

7. 4 b/r detached duplex + BQ - 50m

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips, 2 nos living rooms, 2 rooms BQ, balcony and waiting room, fenced, space for guest chalet and swimming pool.

8. 5 b/r detached duplex + BQ - 60m

FEATURES: all rooms en-suite, guest toilet, floor finish: vitrified tiles, ceiling: POP & PVC strips, 2 nos living rooms, 2 rooms BQ, balcony and waiting room, fenced, space for guest chalet and swimming pool.

CITEC FLEXIBLE PAYMENT TERMS : 50% down payment and the rest over a period of one yr. 100% payment is also accepted.

SUNNYVALE HOMES

the is located within galadimawa district a 4 min drive from games village and 10mins drive from wuse2. it can also be assessed via airport road after city gate. the area is dominated by private estate development. it is quite large with more than 150 housing unit for now with more to come. all routes to the estate are well tarred by FCT.

TYPE OF PROPERTIES AND PRICE

1. 2 b/r semi-detached bungalow - 9.6m, CARCAS - 7.8m, PLOT SIZE- 275m2, BUILT-UP AREA - 107m2

2. 3 b/r semi detached bungalow - 12m, CARCAS - 9m, PLOT SIZE- 300m2, BUILT-UP AREA - 126m2

3. 3 b/r semi detached bungalow with 1 room BQ - 14.5m, CARCAS - 11.5m, PLOT SIZE- 375m2, BUILT-UP AREA - 285m2

4. 4 b/r semi detached duplex - 22m , CARCAS - 18m, PLOT SIZE- 375m2, BUILT-UP AREA - 190m2

5. 4 b/r detached duplex + 2 rooms BQ - 32m, CARCAS - 25m, PLOT SIZE- 900m2, BUILT-UP AREA - 305m2

PAYMENT TERMS: outright payment, 70%-30%, 50%-50%, all be made within 3 months.

* CARCAS: means a building without finishing, u do the finishing such as doors, tiles, celing, toiletries, kitchen cabinet etc. the advantage is that u have the privilege to finish the house to your taste. it either increase the total initial estate cost or less.

SUN CITY

this is a very massive estate , almost 1/3 of gwarinpa estate . sunnyvale is directly behind sun city estate.
the houses are equally very nice.

PROPERTY TYPES AND COST

PHASE 1
1. 2 b/r semi-detached bungalow - 10.5m

2. 3 b/r detached bungalow - 25m

3. 3 b/r terrace duplex - 18.5m

4. 4 b/r detached (standard) - 35.5m

5. 4 b/r detached (luxury) - 40.5m (type 1)

PHASE 2
1. 3 b/r flat - 9.5m

2. 3 b/r detached bungalow- 12.5m (type 1)

3. 3 b/r detached bungalow - 18.5m (type 2)

4. 4 b/r standard duplex - 25.5m

PHASE 3
1. 4 b/r luxury duplex - 45.5m (type 2)

KINGS COURT ESTATE

is located opposite citec estate. it has fewer houses and already completed and fully occupied. the only property from there is from a willing seller.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION

4 bedroom semi detached duplex for outright purchase- 16m

MORTGAGE FACILITIES

there are various mortgage options, depending on the one you can meet up with, for comprehensive details mr Donald mbaka is my colleague that handles mortgage issues. pls fill free to vary your options with him.

MOBILE LINE- 08059110658, 07031374113

thanks

@ sinaoye

there is no such arrangement in abuja but there could be mortgage on land discuss with mr donald for more details.

thanks
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by DisGuy: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2008
Hi Hakir

Do you have an artist impression of these Estates
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by hakir(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2008
@ DIS GUY

actually, am yet to snap the estates cos i had to travel on an urgent note which also coincide with these sallah festive period. hoping to be back to abuja within the week.

thanks

onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by Evept(f): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2008
do you have pictures of those estates? and how long do they give to pay off a mortagage? eg if i pay 50/70 % of the property
i personally will need a 3 bedroom apartment in a secure estate if possible in abuja ,

if you have pictures,send it to : elynworld@yahoo.com
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by hakir(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ evept

the flexible payment given by the property developers (i.e paying 50% or 70% to spread the rest within a year) is different from the mortgage facility. the mortgage facility is a separate arrangement the my colleague will arrange for you if interested. it could span for as much as 20 years. so, you can reachout to him to know the various mortgage option that will suite you and modality of arrangement.

the pic will be sent to you soon.

thanks
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by rasmur5: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2008
@ hakir

I'm interested in buying a newly constructed 2 or 3 bedroom flat located within an estate in the same class as the ones you've mentioned here. If you have any available, pls provide details including price and specific estate location. Thanks.
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by hakir(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2008
@ rasmur5

all aforementioned properties less the kings court estate are new structures with a given price range from 9m-25m. the carcas range from 7.8m - 14.5m.

there is also 2 bedroom flat @ yayale ahmed estate dutse district close to apo legislative quarters, it is in a block of 6 nos 2 bedroom flat and located on the last floor, all rooms are ensuite - 6.8m . the flat was bought as carcas and currently partly renovated, so you get full renovation on payment.

other estate could be quite a distance from the main town. like kubwa we could get from 4m, 5.5m, 6m and above, if you dont mind the location.
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by Evept(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2008
@Hakir,
thanks for your reply,you mentioned that your colleague can arrange a different type of mortgage facility that could span upto 20 years? i will like to know the various mortgage options he has to enable me know which one that can suit me and is this your colleague working with a mortgage company?
do forward his email and contact details to me ,so i can reach him.

And dont other mortgage companies have a longer years spread of more than one or 2 years ,if i was to pay upto 50/70 % of the property,im sure there could be a mortgage companie doing that.

Eve
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by rasmur5: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ Hakir

Thanks for your quick response. I will need to have someone in Abuja check out the Yayale Ahmed estate environment. As for "currently partly renovated, so you get full renovation on payment" - what stage is completion at currently and when is 100% completion planned for? Is it possible to buy a completed one directly from the developer?
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by goldenson(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
If you wana see the property pics, go to their website http://www.citecestates.com/
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by hakir(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ eve

no, my colleague mr donald does not work with a mortgage institution but he is an economist and financial analyst, his contact add. vis-a-vis his mobile number and email is on this posting. u can reach out to him. u can vary further mortgage details with him.
thanks.

@ rasmur5

the block in it self is completed less the subject flat. the flat is 95% completed and painted just few works such as tiling (which is almost completed) and few other maintainance.

the whole estate is completed and 90% habited with both owners and tenants alike.

thanks

@ goldenson

thanks for the info, though, they have not updated to reflect the recent structures being built, u can ve foreknowledge about citec though,

thanks again

1 Like

Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by abujal(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
hw far with this properties, what is the update on them
Re: own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja by ControlDav: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2012
Hi Friends,

I am happy to inform you about an opportunity, which have been enjoying since 2010.

There is an Housing Estate Property financially packaged by STALLION HOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS LTD through FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK AS NHF (NATIONAL HOUSING FUNDS) and Developed by a construction company called SPARKLIGHT ENGINEERING LTD.

This Housing Estate is directly opposite MFM Camp, close to BUILDWELL ENGINEERING CO. along Lagos Ibadan Expressway.It is less than 10 Minutes drive from BERGER BUS STOP if there is no holdup.As matter of fact, I moved in to my Allocated flat precisely December 2009.

Check these out:

TOTAL FLAT PACKAGE:

a. 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached----------------------------------------11.5M Naira
b. 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached------------------------------------------9.5M Naira
c. 2 Bedroom Fully-Detached------------------------------------------9.0M Naira
d. 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached------------------------------------------8.0M Naira
e. 2 Bedroom Terrace Flat (Middle Flat)----------------------------5.5M Naira
f. 2 Bedroom Terrace Flat (Corner Piece)--------------------------6.0M Naira

MORTGAGE LOAN AVAILABILITY ON EACH FLAT WITH PAY BACK PERIOD
BETWEEN 10-25 YEARS DEPENDING ON AGE
a. 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached-------------------------------------------4.8M Naira
b. 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached-------------------------------------------4.4M Naira
c. 2 Bedroom Fully-Detached-------------------------------------------3.9M Naira
d. 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached------------------------------------------2.8M Naira
e. 2 Bedroom Terrace Flat (Middle Flat)----------------------------2.7M Naira
f. 2 Bedroom Terrace Flat (Corner Piece)--------------------------2.7M Naira

AMOUNT EXPECTED TO PAY BEFORE TAKING POSSESSION OF FLAT
a. 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached---------- ---------------------------------5.7M Naira
b. 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached-------------------------------------------5.1M Naira
c. 2 Bedroom Fully-Detached-------------------------------------------5.1M Naira
d. 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached------------------------------------------5.2M Naira
e. 2 Bedroom Terrace Flat (Middle Flat)----------------------------2.8M Naira
f. 2 Bedroom Terrace Flat (Corner Piece)--------------------------3.3M Naira

If you are interested, you can contact me on mail:olanrewajudavidojo@gmail.com or 07032410943, 08186361923.

This is rare opportunities, stop paying house rent, be a house owner today.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bond , Classic , Shingle , Roman , Milano Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Tiles / Call For Your Exclusive Bush Bar / Affordable Terraces With Flexible Payment Package Plan To Suit Your Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.