Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Does It Work. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does It Work. (514 Views)

Online Dating Does It Work / Black And White Dos It Work / Net- Dating, Does It Work Always? (2) (3) (4)

Does It Work. by librabigg: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
can one really find his love on the net? does it really work? considering the skepticism displayed by most internet users. though i belive the internet offers a wider forum in your search for love. i have tried seeking the one in the short distance my legs can go, now i have to let all my doubts and fears about the internet, cos its seem my only hope for happyness and to stop my lonely days.

The girl. pretty dark, tall, slim 23-25years, a good xtian and intelligent. should have been through with college and will be a plus if she resides here in lagos nigeria.

i am tall dark, focus ambitious good looking average built man 27years. pls mail me if you interested in having a serious relationship, and you possess the qualities above. my email is in my profile.

thank you!
Re: Does It Work. by librabigg: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2008
na wa o, four hours and she is yet to drive by, well i still got faith. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. waiting!
Re: Does It Work. by zignor(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2008
lol grin grin grin grin

Better things never come easily grin grin grin

keep waiting wink
Re: Does It Work. by librabigg: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
thanks zignor, i know good things of life dont come easy, i will keep waiting,i'm a patient man.thanks for your encouragement though,
Re: Does It Work. by shylladear(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster
keep waiting shes on her way grin
and make sure u dont leave where you are now cause she will pass by within the next 30 mins cheesy
Re: Does It Work. by smooooooth: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
shyllader you sure say no be you so, dont make the guy miss you naa, nigerian girls the can confuse us. anyway my bloda, i wish u luck o, cos this nairaland, na ogbanje full hia, them no wan hook up yet them no be lesbo. undecided
Re: Does It Work. by librabigg: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
phewwwwwwwww! 24 hours and she yet to show face. okay i think i need a chair for this one, seems its going to be a long wait. bet she is worth it.

hey NL anyone see her, please tell her to meet me right here.

thanksĀ  smiley
Re: Does It Work. by foye57(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2008
o boy!u go wait tire o.hpe u find sha.
Re: Does It Work. by librabigg: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2008
foye, i been fine o, but girls don't seem to look at that this days o. infact sometimes i wan wowo sef, because there's this wowo guy for my area, he got this sweet girl like the one i describe in my first post, so i dnt know if its just the wowo guys that attract those kind of girls, because i ready to disfigure my face just to get one of those. grin

its 7days gone now, and she is yet to turn up. i still dey sha, waiting for my love,

Text Mates / Serious Hot Lady Wanted / Born In July,meet Ur Friend