Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,366 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

From Russia With Love? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / From Russia With Love? (2787 Views)

ABOMINATION: Son Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion / Woman Makes Husband Impotent With Love Charm So He Won't Sleep With Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: From Russia With Love? by twinkledew(f): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2006
They are trying to earn a living. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Allow them to do what they are good at.

Even if u intend to belive that she really fancies you. who in their right mind will give a stranger money.
Re: From Russia With Love? by Easyy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2007
I remember getting this kind of email some time ago and when I informed the girl that I was married. She still replied to tell me that she just really likes me.

I think it's the poverty in Russia which makes them desperate to come to the west
Re: From Russia With Love? by 9ja4eva: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
Yes oh dem brutalistic brutal

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWEN: If Buruji Kashamu Was Still Alive, Those Who Published His Son’s Picture / Presidential Election Results 2023: Some Northern States Results In Kaduna, Kano / Another Father Eats The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.